A Plus Design & Remodeling

• Trade License Expiration
  • 06/30/2016

14532 Friar St. Ste L

Van Nuys, CA 91411

Our company success comes from understanding the customer’s needs and wants and then exceeding those expectations. A Plus Design and Remodeling offers hillside services and specializing in grading, retaining walls, caissons and steel beams. We also specialize in custom home remodeling such as kitchens, bathrooms, room additions and much more. We take pride in the quality workmanship, attention to detail and open line of communication with all our customer. A Plus Design and Remodeling works closely with customers, architects, engineers and designers to deliver a successful project. A Plus Design and Remodeling is affiliated with NKBA, BBB and NARI. We are proud to say that we have won the Super Service Award for 5 years....

home remodeling (58)home remodeling (26)sunroom and patio (5)home builder (4)roofing (2)hardscaping (1)garage building (1)hardwood flooring (1)closet design (1)

06/29/2020

The representative, Adam, was very prompt and very friendly and seemed very knowledgeable and experienced with remodel construction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I received an estimate for remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

Thank you for this review! It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope to speak to you again in the near future.

02/11/2020

My wife and I were incredibly impressed and more than satisfied by the work done by A+, and especially our experience with our project manager, Moshe. We were won over quickly by how appreciative they were of the historical details of our house and how committed they were with preserving or recreating them to maintain the character of our home. The project was to renovate our kitchen, turn a small...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodel of kitchen, bathroom, and new floor

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

Thank you for your review! It was truly a pleasure working with you and your wife. We are always here if you need any assistance in the future!

11/06/2019

Could not have been better They are amazing. Adam and Moshe when over my needs and desires and submitted plans for the master bathroom. They were very creative and with slight modifications the project began. Moshe was in charge and his crew works as a great team. His artistic talent and desire to perform and excellent job resulted in such a fabulous result that I decided this team could transform...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel two bathroom, repiping, electrical panel and upgrade, vent system and change driveway

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2019

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure getting to know you and working with you on your projects. Feel free to contact our office if you need anything in the future.

06/13/2019

The service was good because they are prompt and they are looking to the final details at one point that they needed to change everything but they make it quickly and the finishing is good and they take things to create the details.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They added two new bathrooms and expanded two bedrooms

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2017

Thank you very much your review! It was nice working with you and your wife. Don't hesitate to call our office at 877-888-6488 if you have any questions.

06/10/2019

It went very well. They did a great job. Everybody is outstanding. They are on time and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a full remodeling of a condominium

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2018

Thanks for the review. You where truly a pleasure to work with. Please contact our office 877-888-6488 if you need any assistance.

06/07/2019

It was good. They were clear with what they did, they came in and do what they were supposed to do. And they came in on budget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a remodeling on my bathroom and closet.

CATEGORY closet systems,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2019

Thank you for this great review! Please contact our office at 877-888-6488 if you need any assistance.

06/06/2019

It was good. They were very helpful. I liked what they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled my bathroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your project. Please contact our office at 877-888-6488 if you need any assistance in the future.

07/12/2018

Adam was great. The company is fantastic. Honest. Even though my job was small, I didn't feel like it. Gave me a beautiful product. He went above and beyond.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They redesigned my bathroom and remodeled my bathroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2018

Thank you for your feedback! It was my pleasure transforming your bathroom into your dream bathroom. It turned out great! Feel free to contact us in the future if you need any assistance.

07/12/2018

It went well. The contractors Adam and Moshe were fantastic. Some of the subs were not as great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two bathroom remodels.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2018

Thank you very much for great review. We have changed our painters since your project and appreciate customers that write an honest reviews in order for us to strive to be better. You can contact us anytime if you need anything within your warranty. I hope you are enjoying your bathrooms!

07/02/2018

Hiring a contractor is a process that is fraught with uncertainty for many homeowners. We have all heard stories of dishonest contractors who underperform on the work, overcharge on the price, mysteriously disappear for lengthy periods of time,and generally make life miserable. The first thing I have to say about Adam Simon and A Plus Design and Remodeling is that you will never have a question ab...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen, master bath and powder room remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2018

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure working with you and your wife on this project. Thank you for trusting me with your home. Feel free to contact our office if you need any assistance in the future.

We are transforming your existing residence into a beautiful living space. The services we specialize in are: Custom Homes, Room Additions, Bathroom Remodels and Kitchen Remodels.

No handyman services, water damage projects or insurance projects*. *INSURANCE ESTIMATES ARE VERY DETAILED AND TAKE SOME TIME TO PREPARE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN GETTING A DETAILED ESTIMATE, THERE IS A FEE OF $299. IF YOU DECIDE TO DO THE PROJECT WITH OUR COMPANY, THIS FEE WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM THE PROJECT. A PLUS DESIGN AND REMODELING ONLY WORKS WITH PERMITS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available