A Building Concept

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since July 2014

A Building Concept is a full service general contractor servicing all of the Los Angeles and surrounding areas. License #886920 in California. A Building Concept specializes in kitchen and bathroom remodels, new construction, additions, remodels, plumbing, electrical and interior and exterior painting. Our crews are the best hardworking employees. A Building concept is always on time, detail oriented and stays on the job until it is completed. A Building concept will estimate your job for free with no obligation....

CARPET CORNER

15  REVIEWS
CARPET CORNER

we started our flooring company in 1988 and have been in the same location since the beginning , we have been a member of BBB for 23 years with A+ rating and no complaint ever. we use our own installers and I really know ahead of time if you do business with us , you will always recommend us.

07/02/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A variety of things, from building a new sliding door to the patio, to installing a new laundry room sink, to building a media center from plans that I had designed.

CATEGORY plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,doors

04/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired A Building Concept to remodel my kitchen. They were very professional and worked with me within my budget. My kitchen cabinets & new counter tops look amazing. I will be hiring them very soon to remodel my bathrooms.

CATEGORY countertops,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

08/16/2014

I had been talking to several contractors about different items that needed to be addressed at my home. Different stories and solutions were being presented, some that didn't sound so good, and some that were simply too costly. I spoke with Brian Tanaka, the contractor for A Building Concept. He seemed to understand all the things I was trying to accomplish, and had sensible solutions that were co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window replacement and French door replacement. Also some plumbing, fencing, and concrete hardscape work.

CATEGORY concrete repair,fences,plumbing,windows,doors,hardscaping

08/05/2014

I have been working with Brian of A Building Concept for many years. When I heard that he joined Angie's List, I wanted to be the first one to write a review. Brian is very punctual, and conscientious. His prices are fair, and he always completes jobs on schedule. His workers are polite and professional. His quality of work is amazing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior/Interior Painting, and Kitchen Remodel. Painted stucco and exterior wood trim.  Painted interior; kitchen, dining, and living room. Refinished kitchen cabinets, installed new granite counter tops, installed new appliances and led lighting in the kitchen.

CATEGORY countertops,lighting,remodeling,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Services offered are complete home remodeling from start to finish.