Y.O.R. Construction and Investment, Inc.

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since September 2011

Y.O.R. CONSTRUCTION AND INVESTMENT, INC. (LIC 894258). A LICENSED AND INSURED COMPANY THAT IS AN EXPERIENCED, FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS THAT WILL GIVE YOUR PROJECT A PERSONAL TOUCH. Fully Insured/Bonded, Workman's Comp, Cost Control Experts, References Available, Prompt Project Completion, Free Estimates, Quality Guarantee...

N/A
J&I HOME DESIGN INC

We are a part of a new generation of home remodeling contractors. Witness the remodeling revolution. From classic contractor services such as bathroom remodeling, kitchen remodeling, exterior and interior painting to contemporary services such as energy efficiency audits and solar panel installation, J&I Home Design is here to ensure premier client care and unprecedented quality of service and installation.

12/19/2019

YOR did an amazing job on my kitchen renovation. Took an old looking kitchen it, and upgraded it to current and modern. Very, very pleased with the work. Near the end, had to go out of town for a few days. I returned to the job being completed. Recommend them all the way!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen renovation

CATEGORY remodeling

12/18/2019

I got tired of my house paint job from the exterior wanted something more new and modern, Kobi helped me pick out the color for the house what would look best and I am happy to say I love it I am happy with the color of choice he picked out if I have any other projects I will be giving him a call back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior Paint

CATEGORY remodeling,interior painters

09/18/2019

Job was done in a good timely manner. I was very happy with the price they quoted and there were no unexpected cost. We were very happy with there work and would use them again in the near future if need be.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them install a new 5 ton ac unit along with new ducts for my home

CATEGORY remodeling

06/27/2017

Everything looks AWESOME. The quality and service of YOR construction is phenomenal. We are so lucky! And it was done so timely as well, accommodations 100%. Thank you for helping us patch up our home!! We are grateful and will always recommend your service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our roof needed some fixing and we extended the back room into two, providing an additional room in our home. We also had to fix some issues with our windows.

CATEGORY remodeling,replacement windows

09/04/2014

It went excellent. They covered everything with plastic and made sure their mess was cleaned up. No one has done that before and they went above and beyond and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did duct cleaning and replaced a duct. They cleaned the dryer vent.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

General Builder; Full House Remodeling, Custom Home Additions, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Pool Patios & Decks, Patio Enclosures and Covers Roofing, Cement / Concrete, Stucco, Air Conditioning, Fix Air conditioning, Air Duct cleaning, Duct replacement,

Architects & Building Design, Awnings, Basement Waterproofing, Bathtub Refinishing & Liners, Builders - Garages/Barns/Sheds, Builders - Homes, Cabinet Making, Cabinet Refacing/Restoration, Chimney Caps, Chimney Repair, Concrete - Leveling/Mudjacking, Concrete - Pouring & Repair, Concrete – Stamped & Decorative, Deck Maintenance, Decks & Porches, Doors, Drain Pipe Installation - Exterior, Driveways - Asphalt, Driveways - Concrete, Drywall, Earthquake Retrofitting, Electrical, Fencing – Driveway

Check, Financing Available