Martin's Sedan & Limousine Service

Founded 2016 • Angie's List since August 2016

Martin's Sedan and Limousine Service was established in 2016. We are based in Valley village, and also provide services in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley and surrounding areas. We are committed to the highest standards of professionalism. This means that we maintain the accreditation, insurance, and licensing that provide you the protection and peace of mind that you deserve. Martin's Sedan and Limousine Service is committed to giving our customers the personalized service they expect, and the quality of work they will enjoy for many years to come. We know that professional Limousine Services can make a world of difference in your home or business. At Martin's Sedan and Limousine Service, we are professional in every aspect of our work, from start to finish. Our success depends upon every project we complete to your satisfaction, and we take great pride in giving you the best service possible. Our goal is to earn your trust by giving you exceptional service so you will refer us to your family and friends....

C

06/14/2017

After reading glowing reviews I contacted this company for a ride to the airport. They seemed very professional and I gave them all the flight information, my credit card etc. They confirmed that they would pick us up at the appointed time and date. An hour later I received a text saying they were sorry they could not pick us up after all because they were 'overbooked'. I found this strange and no...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ride from home to LAX

CATEGORY limo services

03/25/2017

Wonderful!!! Fantastic customer service!!!! Car was clean and the ride was smooth! Even gave me a birthday card with champagne!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a driver for my birthday party/group.

CATEGORY taxi service

10/10/2016

This company went above and beyond all our expectation's. Professional courteous and accommodating tying to coordinate various ages of relative's . From the Kids to the Seniors all were cared for with every need provided even before it was asked. The anticipation of everyone's needs was greatly appreciated. Truly a class act!! Cant wait to book them again!! GREAT JOB!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a limo for a family party to and from San Fernando area to Santa Monica

CATEGORY

10/05/2016

called this company on a  recommendation from a friend and couldnt have been more satisfied,  , showed up a bit early, ,very professional ,nice new vehicle and made me feel special all the way around.  highly recommend this service and will be using  him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed to attend a wedding and looking for a service to take us there and back. very fair prics in an ew SUV, very classy looking. picked us up,  dropped us off and returned to take us back

CATEGORY limo services

10/03/2016

He was very attentive, opened doors for us, asked us questions about our destination and gave information about the city when he was asked.  we appreciated the nice ride as well.   Would use  his services again, for sure!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He opened our doors for us, answered questions about the city and our destination. was very attentative and curtious!

CATEGORY limo services,taxi service