Dragonfly Fitness

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since January 2014

Service Maintenance Company for your Gym Equipment needs, Treadmills, Ellipticals, Recumbent Bicycles, Weight Stacks, Etc. Warranty and Non-Warranty, Commercial and Residential....

Johnny's Appliance Repair

05/08/2020

I called Ronny after reading a few Angie's list reviews. I wanted to purchase a used treadmill and elliptical machine, but I needed a bit of education to figure out what would suit my needs. Ronny was fantastic! He explained to me in detail where I should be placing the equipment on our property and what I should be looking for so I didn't buy something that would end up not working after a month....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Researching treadmill

CATEGORY appliance repair

09/25/2018

Ronny was GREAT! I was able to schedule him within a day of calling and he showed up on time. He was very knowledgeable about my machines and did a great job servicing and cleaning them. I would definitely hire him again and will now use him to maintain my treadmill and elliptical machines.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service on my Treadmill and Elliptical Machines

07/21/2018

Ronny was amazing. He is punctual, honest and fair priced. I would use him again in a flash He picked up my new treadmill at a Sporting Goods store, delivered, assembled it and removed the old one for a very fair price. I was particularly impressed with the way he took such care not to bump anything or scrape anything. He is matriculate and very knowledgeable. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assembled a treadmill

06/05/2017

The technician was thorough and professional. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a check of my elliptical trainer to make sure it is functioning normally.

04/06/2017

Excellent. Ronnie came to our house very early in the morning on my request and quickly diagnosed the issue. He was very upfront about the costs and then ordered the parts on our behalf. He came back once the parts arrived and finished the job with ease. Couldn't recommend him enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our home treadmill was continually slipping while running above 6mph - very dangerous!

CATEGORY fitness equipment

We specialize in gym equipment repair and gym equipment maintenance whether you are commercial or residential, we also offer great rates on all gym equipment. We handle all of your Maintenance repair needs, gym equipment repairs, gym equipment services, fitness machine repairs, relocation of your equipment Treadmill Repair, Elliptical Repair, Recumbent Bicycle repair, we are authorized under many manufacturers and are here for you.

Check, PayPal