Claudia's Cloud 9 Pet Sitting Services

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since May 2009

OUR MISSION STATEMENT: To implement the highest standard of competency, care and companionship to the pets we provide for. To exceed the expectation of the client. We ensure your complete and overall satisfaction. Additional Certifications: *SENIOR FIRST AID CERTIFIED by SUNNY-DOG INK www.sunnydogink.com *Member of Pet Sitting International *We are an insured and bonded, client based pet-sitting service that exclusively comes to the pets' home environment. Please visit our website for more pictures and information!!...

09/21/2017

Claudia is great! I hired her to care for our two cats while we were on vacation. I tend to stress about my pets when I'm out of town, and Claudia kept me updated daily with photos and texts, which was a huge relief for me. She even got our shy girl kitty to come out and say hello. I will definitely be calling her again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Care for two cats while we were on vacation.

CATEGORY pet sitters

06/08/2015

great job, Claudia was very helpful. The person Tom that she sent to us was helpful.  We had a happy dog.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
dog walking and sitting

CATEGORY pet sitters,dog walkers

03/30/2015

we love claudia and so do all of our pets. our work takes us out of town for long stretches and claudia takes care of everything at home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pet sitting, house sitting, pet walking

CATEGORY pet sitters,dog walkers

03/19/2015

They are fantastic. I have 2 dogs. One of them loves to go for walks. The other one sometimes decides to lay down in the middle of the walk and you can't get her up. They never has a problem with her. They are able to walk this dog and make her walk.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They walk the dogs 5 days a week for an hour each day.

CATEGORY dog walkers

01/28/2015

The worker is terrific and we are very happy. She always keeps us updated while we are gone. I would tell a friend that we were happy with her service and I would recommend her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She came and took care of our cat while we were out of town.

CATEGORY pet sitters

Pet Sitting, Consulting, Dog & Cat Walking, Pet Playtime, Feeding, Reinforcement Of Training Commands & Nurturing. Hikes, Day Camp, Cage Free Boarding, Grooming, Watering Plants, Overnight Stays, 24/7 Jobs

Satisfaction