Ariel Builders Inc

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since August 2007

Ariel Builders Inc. is a family owned and operated home improvement company that offers the HIGHEST of QUALITY home remodeling services available at the most affordable and competitive prices around. WE can really appreciate the possible anxiety that comes from planning a HOME IMPROVEMENT PROJECT & that's where we come in. WE guarantee our professionalism with a SOLID reputation and quality with an A+ BBB rating and over a hundred plus verifiable reviews online from our satisfied customers. We do professional hardwood, engineered wood, laminate or vinyl flooring and stair installation and materials. We can also help you completely remodel or just upgrade your kitchen and/or bath as well. We do exterior landscape, decks, pergolas, pavers, drought tolerant landscaping, hard and softscape work, general construction, painting, roofing, windows and doors. NO one can match our high-quality workmanship and our reliable performance will exceed your expectations ! COME HOME TO QUALITY !...

Bob's Painting Co

17  REVIEWS
Bob's Painting Co

With over 35 years of experience, professionally painting houses inside and out. My commitment to excellence has resulted in Pleased Local Clients who will attest to the high level of service I have provided them at very reasonable prices. See Website for Pictures & Testimonials on our website.

Award 2019

11/14/2019

They (Mary) followed up on getting the job over the months and there were no surprises: they did what they said they would do. She was even able to schedule me in between jobs so I wouldn't have to wait an extra month -- and Mary called me while she was out sick, too! The tech's came on time, Raul was very accurate in his advice for matching existing floors. They moved furniture in and out, were c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
refinish floor

CATEGORY flooring

Thankyou so much Meliisa , we are glad you love your refinishing job. Have a blessed Holiday season.

11/22/2017

It went very well very professional excellent job everything we wanted was done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the whole house rewired with new switches and outlets etc.

06/22/2017

They are very expensive but we enjoy what they've done. The price was a little high obviously. I would use them again depending on what it is. I wouldn't hire them immediately because they are expensive but it depends on what the work is.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We wanted the draught landscaping so it's kind of a specialty thing. They revamped our front yard. They took out all the grass and planted our succulents. They kind of redesigned it.

CATEGORY landscaper

09/19/2015

It went great. Eran and his team sanded and stained 1000 SF of existing hardwood and 500 SF of new hardwood. It took only a week and the quality is superb. We are very happy with the finished product and would highly recommend using them. They were upfront about all the costs, professional and friendly, enthusiastic and passionate. Do not hesitate to hire them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refurbished existing hardwood floors and laid 500 SF of new, matching hardwood.

D

08/29/2013

it went pretty good. I had to stay on top of them to make sure all details of the original agreement were done. Tony (the owner) was very willing to take care of the details once I pointed them out. They did a good job and I would use them again. thanks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
laminate and tile floor install. paint interior

CATEGORY flooring

Hardwood, engineered wood, laminate & vinyl professional installation & materials / Refinishing /Kitchen & bathroom remodeling / General construction and landscape and design.

American Express, Check, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available