A-1 Plumbing,Heating & Air Conditioning Service

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since June 2011

A1PHACS is a 24 hour full service Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning company. We offer experienced technicians, master plumbers, & excellent customer service. We value our customers and we look forward to helping you with any of your service needs. Call today for any of our services & we will be glad to assist you in any way we can for a fair & low price. We hope your experience is so good you will refer us to your family & friends. Call us today for any of the following: hydro- Jetting, Leak Repair, Faucet Repair, Sink Repair, Yard Drains, Tub Clog, Drain Cleaning, Frozen Pipes, Leaky Pipes, Urinal Repair, Tankless hot water heaters, Replacement, Sewer Repair & Replacement, Re-Pipes, Forced Air, Floor Furnaces, Electronic Leak Detection, Drain Cleaning Specialists, Wall Heaters, Plumbing Experts, Hydro-Jetting, Backflow Testing, Plumber, Re-pipe Specialists, Grease Traps, Heating Systems (HVAC), Water Heater Installation & Repairs & much more. We are open 24 hrs a day, 7 Days a week, Nights, and weekends for emergencies....

Family Air Conditioning and Insulation

FAMILY AIR CONDITIONING IS A FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED A/C COMPANY DEDICATED TO PROVIDING THE BEST POSSIBLE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS. YOU CAN COUNT ON US TO PROVIDE YOU WITH A SYSTEM AND SOLUTION THAT FITS YOUR UNIQUE NEEDS AND SINCE WE'VE INSTALLED MANY SYSTEMS IN THIS AREA, WE'VE EARNED A REPUTATION FOR DOING THE JOB RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. Financing available. Rebates and website coupons available

Award 2019

C

10/30/2014

They failed to call me back on three different occasions despite assuring me that one of their technicians would be able to come out and inspect our unit.  On the third no-call I decided to go with another company.  I give a C because at least the guy was a nice and it didn't end up costing me any money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called to schedule an appointment to come check out our HVAC unit that wasn't working.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

06/25/2014

But he also fixed the leak in the bathroom sink and educated me on my faucets, how to take them apart and put them back together and he also educated me on my water heater and how it effects the water pressure in the house. Overall AWESOME.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed the pressure in my bathroom shower.

CATEGORY plumbing

05/02/2012

It went very well. They did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leo and Carl changed out my regulator and emergency shut off valve and they fixed the piping going to and from my hot water heater that broke causing a serious leak to occur in my garage.

CATEGORY plumbing

hydro- Jetting, Leak Repair, Faucet Repair, Sink Repair, Yard Drains, Tub Clog, Drain Cleaning, Frozen Pipes, Leaky Pipes, Urinal Repair, Tankless hot water heaters, Replacement, Sewer Repair & Replacement, Re-Pipes, Forced Air, Floor Furnaces, Electronic Leak Detection, Drain Cleaning Specialists, Wall Heaters, Plumbing Experts, Hydro-Jetting, Backflow Testing, Plumber, Re-pipe Specialists, Grease Traps, Heating Systems (HVAC), Water Heater Installation & Repairs,AirConditioning, Maintenance

We typically do not offer free estimates