ALL VALLEY HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING

Angie's List since October 2005

B Rated | 5 Reviews

Johnny's Appliance Repair

01/08/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A less than $50.00 Angie's List Big Deal turned into a $370.00 bill. The company charged me $265.00 for a <$10.00 run capacitor. To make matters worse, I received NO help from Angie's List. On the contrary, AL gave All Valley 3 additional opportunities, via BIG DEAL advertisements, to make money. Angie's List...this Braille teacher gives you an F.

C

04/22/2014

I think their Overall rate should be between B and C. The installation work from All Valley's employees was quick, good and very professional. But the unit they installed was not exact what I wanted, I told them to get me a heat exchanger with 20-year warranty. But after they installed the unit, they found out that the installed unit only has a 10-year warranty for the heat exchanger. The cooling ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof top packaged AC & heating unit.

12/27/2011

Previously, we called Todd, the owner, on a holiday weekend with an emergency a/c problem during the middle of summer and he walked us through temporarily fixing the problem until he could be here the next Monday. We were very impressed by his dedication to provide good customer service and grateful for his assistance.He came out that next Monday and fixed the problem.  I don't recall the price, b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
relocating our two outdoor condenser units

CATEGORY appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

10/07/2005

GREAT COMPANY. QUALITY WORK AND VERY FRIENDLY. THEY ARE ON TIME AND RELIABLE. VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT THE INDUSTRY AND THE SYSTEMS AVAILABLE. CLEANED UP AFTER THE JOB WAS DONE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REPLACED SPLIT SYSTEM AIR CONDITIONER. DISPOSED OF OLD UNIT. REPLACED DUCT WORK UPSTAIRS AND ALL VENTS.

CATEGORY appliance repair

10/04/2005

OVERALL EXPERIENCE WAS EXCELLENT. VERY NICE PEOPLE WHO LISTENED TO WHAT OUR REQUESTS WERE. ANY QUESTIONS WERE ANSWERED AND HE WAS MORE THAN WILLING TO STOP BY TO CHECK ANYTHING THAT I HAD A QUESTION ON. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
PUT IN NEW AIR CONDITIONING AND HEATING UNIT. MIKE CAME OUT AND THOROUGHLY CHECKED OUT THE HOUSE TO DETERMINE EXACTLY WHAT SIZE UNIT WAS NEEDED AND WHAT HAD TO BE DONE. THEY ALSO DID AN EXCELLENT JOB OF CLEANING UP AFTERWARDS.