Adjustable Closet & Cabinets Inc.

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since December 2012

Family Owned & Operated Since 1988....

Vana Construction

We are certified general contractors, and specialize in patios, awnings, and ADU (accessory dwelling unit) construction. We're a family run construction company founded in 1998 by my dad, and now run by me and my brothers who are all builders and contractors in our own right. All of our labor and work is guaranteed because we're a trusted brand that's here to stay. We LOVE to give FREE estimates.

Offers by Vana Construction  on Angie's List

06/07/2016

CATEGORY closet systems

01/29/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace closet door. They did an incredible job.

11/17/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace closet door in master bedroom

10/19/2015

Love it.  Used them in a prior residence and only thought to call them back to new house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master Bedroom closet, with long hang, short hang and shelves.

CATEGORY closet systems

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Adjustable Closet with other Angie's List members. We really appreciate it!! It was a pleasure working with you :)

02/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed four closets across bedroom wall with double doors and hardware and handles. My only complaint was when I got on a ladder to dust the top of the closets, the installers had drilled holes in my wall and apparently miscalculated because they left holes. They also did leave some marks on my newly painted walls that I had to clean. Considering the size of the job and how they were able to make the closets fit within my uneven walls and get the materials in the room, they did very well. Their sales Representative is great and their family owned. Very nice people. I have to call to get doors on the actual closet inside the room. I can't recall my date of service, but my closets have been installed for some time.

CATEGORY closet systems,doors

Dear Mrs. [removed member name], I apologize for the delayed response and for any inconvenience we may have caused you. Is there anything we can do to make it better? Please feel free to call us at: 661-257-3750. Thank you for your business!! Florencia Rubio Office Manager Adjustable Closet & Cabinets Inc.

Closet organizers (walk-ins, reach-ins, linen, etc), mirrored doors, garage cabinets, entertainment centers, kitchen pantries, accessories, drawer & doors options, in-home offices, laundry room cabinets, armories, etc.

We do not repair existing cabinets / closet organizers unless we were the ones that built them.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing