Computer Solutions 2000

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since July 2010

Computer Solutions (CS2K) was started in 1997 with the single purpose of providing the best, frustration free computer and IT services to our community. Our Consumer division works with home users and students at affordable flat rate prices and our Business division works will small to medium size business to meet their ongoing IT service needs. After 18 years we are still family owned and operated and all our staff are trained and monitored to meet our high standards of Honesty and Integrity. We are not 100% satisfied until you are....

01/08/2018

Very well. They explained everything and did what they said they would do and solved the problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed virus, restored hard drive, put in fire wall security protection.

10/16/2017

Very well. They know what they are doing. They are very professional. The only problem is that they don't work on weekends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My laptop was infected with very bad virus. They cleaned the hard disk and reloaded everything including all my data and install security software to prevent future problems.

05/18/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I cannot recall when I had work done with Computer Solutions but I do recell I was very satisfied.

02/18/2016

02/04/2016

CATEGORY computer repair

Computer Repairs, Virus & Spyware Removal. Remote Technical Support. Windows & Apple Certified. Data Backup Services, Data Recovery

NA
Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal
Satisfaction

Similar businesses in your area...

HB Computers