Lopes Septic

Angie's List since September 2014

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

01/08/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pumped septic put a new lid on one of the holes for 100. Only had one complaint they left mud and dirt on sidewalk.

09/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dug 2 holes to access septic then emptied septic tank. Fast & friendly service. Very knowledgeable. Lowest price in town!

03/19/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
located, opened, cleaned and resealed the septic tank. Inspected leach line

09/26/2014

He was the lowest quote we received and they had new equipment and they came out quickly and did the work quick and efficiently. We will definitely be using them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They pumped our septic tank.

11/26/2012

I was calling around for prices and as far as that goes, he is competitive. I don't like the fact that he badmouthed other businesses. That to me was completely unprofessional and I'd rather pay more to have someone professional and courteous. Badmouthing other businesses is not good business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was calling around for prices and as far as that goes he is competitive. I don't like the fact that he badmouthed other businesses. That to me was completely unprofessional and I'd rather pay more to have someone professional and courteous. Badmouthing other businesses is not good business. I was looking for septic services to have my septic tank emptied.