AC REPAIR

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since May 2006

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Computer Experts Corp

"If you are looking for a locally owned company with professional help with 30+ years of experience" We Fix PC /Mac's and network issues on-site today. We are a Bay Area IT professional company doing COMPUTER SALES, SERVICE, AND NETWORKING ON-SITE 7 DAYS A WEEK since 1988 as an accredited business with A+ record with BBB. We have a friendly, professional IT engineers and knowledgeable staff that understand computers and networks from inside out. Whether you have a PC, a Mac, printing, email, Wired or wireless, internet, router, hardware and software, Virus, data recovery issues or a complete network of any size you can rely on us. Always hire professionals not just anyone, it will save you money in long run. 7 days same fee and we will give you an on-site estimate upfront at your home and office and if you agreed then we will fix it same time. No hidden cost. Some areas we charge a travelling fee as well. Please call us at 408.866.5121, 650.941.4147 or toll free 1-877-232-5121. Most of our work is done SAME DAY as you call. Once you try our service you will always be our customer.

Award 2019

C

03/25/2008

I bought a new computer, but the keys weren't working right. I talked to them over the phone about the problem, and they said it sounded like a serious problem and advised that I take it back to where I bought it. When I did, they told me that my "number lock" key was on. Any computer consultant should have known that. Later, when the technician came to my home for the install, he did not seem ver...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new printer and wireless computer networking.

07/03/2006

Excellent work with very quick turn-around. Mr. Lim is very professional, friendly, & courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new hard drive in my Macintosh G4 desktop computer. Also flattened the keyboard on my Macintosh laptop after I installed a larger memory card in it myself, which resulted in the need to flatten the keyboard.

05/09/2006

I had my computer cleaned up by a different company before ACR, but the results did not last. The pop ups came back. Since ACR cleaned my computer, I have not had any problems for over 6 months. They were very thorough, knowledgeable and friendly. I was very pleased with the extra service I received at no additional cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My computer had a lot of pop up ads and was running slow. ACR repaired the computer, performed a system tune up, installed a protection package and showed me how to maintain my computer. They answered all my questions.

CATEGORY computer repair

COMPUTER REPAIR & NETWORKING.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover