NorCal Dermatology and Laser Center

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since July 2013

Full spectrum Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology care....

06/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bunionectomy

08/05/2014

CATEGORY dermatologist

Sir, we noted that our office was not open for appointments during the date period listed for the visit, nor do we have anyone listed in our patient registry by your name. So we wondered whether you were commenting on the correct practice and physician. Regardless, if correctly reviewing, we welcome any specific comments towards improving our practice and patient experience. Thank you.

06/06/2014

The appointment was very satisfactory with all issues resolved.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband saw Dr. DeGroot for a skin lesion and my son saw him for white patches on his face. He was able to see both at the same time, which was very convenient. Dr. DeGroot treated my husband at the time of the appointment and diagnosed my son's condition, which required no treatment.

02/04/2014

It went fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed benign mole on temple.

07/16/2013

I like pretty much everything about them. They were on time. Dr. Henry DeGroot was helpful and gave us samples and he didn't seem like he was in a rush. It was just kind of a basic thing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to NorCal Dermatology for dermatological services.

CATEGORY dermatologist

Full spectrum Dermatology services to include General Dermatology, Surgical Dermatology (including Mohs Surgery), Cosmetic Dermatology and Laser Services such laser tattoo removal, IPL (intense pulsed light) treatments for broken blood vessels (telangiectasia), brown spots (lentigos) and photoaging.

Check, Visa, MasterCard