KEVIN JORDAN HTG & AC SVC

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since June 2010

B Rated | 5 Reviews

,accept cash ,check and credit card and also offer financing...

Nova Heating and Air Conditioning

Heating and Air Conditioning Repair, Service, and Installation

02/19/2018

The installation was for two brand new units requiring a permit for new installation. The work was to include a platform and be up to CA code, verified by the city permit. Work was finished in Oct and new tenant moved in Dec 22. In April, after 4 months of use, the new tenant had water leaking from the attic to her kitchen. Kevin sent workers to fix the issue and they said the ceiling repair would...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two complete HVAC units installed in our rental duplex which had never had HVAC units. (Rental address will be withheld for tenant's privacy.)

12/12/2016

Kevin arrived, on time, diagnosed, and repaired for $120.00 which included a new thermostat. He did a through job and didn't try to up sell me. I appreciate honesty in everyone, especially anyone I hire for expertise I don't have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
floor furnace wouldn't light - Kevin arrived, diagnosed, and repaired for $120.00 which included a new thermostat. He was on time and did a through job and didn't try to up sell me.

12/12/2016

on time responsive, but had to go pickup new thermostat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
floor furnace wouldn't light - he realized almost immediately not a furnace problem but a thermostat issue.

09/04/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kevin provided quotes for three options to replace our very old and noisy air conditioning system. He was very professional in dealing with us and answered each and every question we had about which option would suit us better. |His team installed a complete new airconditioning and furnace system including new line set and an attic fan. They also increasing the size of two underfloor ducts and added an additional duct in our kitchen to better balance the system load. As our old system was noisy they replaced both returns with larger fabricated ones and replaced all the return ducting in the attic plus insulated the closet housing the interior evaporator and furnace and installed a new thermostat.They completed the removal and instalation of the AC and furnace in one day with the AC back on in late afternoon. The replacement ducting and attic fan were done on the second day so the work was complete in two days with very minimal disruption.His workers were polite, tidy and professional completing the job to a high standard. Kevin arranged for a duct inspection, to ensure the system was sealed properly,and the MID inspection for the permit. He also completed the paperwork for the MID rebate and the rebate provided by the eqipment manufacturer.We now have a quiet more efficient home comfort system which we love and that we hope to enjoy for many years to come. We would recommend Kevin Jordan HTG and AC to anyone needing work on their AC/heating system as he is honest, professional and reasonably priced.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

02/24/2014

Another company came out and told me that my heater couldn't be repaired, that I would have to buy a new one. Kevin came out and gave me options to repair it or also to replace it since it is a old unit. We decided to go with the repair and the unit has worked beautifully since then. Kevin was very professional and honest, we will definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired my heater

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

indoor air quality,full hvac services,water heater ,air duct cleaning, service and repair of heating and equipment ,as well as installation

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available