Jaureguy's Paint and Decorating

General Contractor...

JC Sewer & Drain Plumbing

We are your Sewer & Drain Specialist

11/23/2015

I called talked to customer service, they were suppose to call with a day and time for an estimate never heard from them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing could not even call back for an appr

05/27/2014

Details above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing he refused to provide an estimate because of the distance. He said I would have to guarantee I would use him before he would come out. Here is the unprofessional piece, I was in the middle of another estimate when he asked me to share the results and then quoted 3,000.00 dollars higher. Also, he made an appt with me than called and pretended that it was an entirely different day this is when he decided to cancel and inflate his price. If this is the type of contractors you back I chose to find my own. By the way it's not the cost and years that makes the company successful it's the loyalty and care a contractor takes to explain the work. I would have paid an inflated price had I felt important to the firm.

04/22/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We r still in the planning stages. So far they have been very helpful. The actual remodel starts in May

CATEGORY flooring,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,house painters,interior painters

04/15/2014

He was very neat, did not spill or cause pain drops anywhere. He gave his take on paints and ways to save money and get the best looks. We will be using him again soon. Very friendly and knows what he is doing, and takes pride in his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He painted our two story entry way which was too high for my wife and I.

D

03/30/2014

When I left the store, I went home and later received written estimates from two other remodelers. We had our kitchen and two bathrooms redone and are very pleased with the results. We chose one of the two estimates we received, and it was a little bit over our budget, but not too much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sharon met me at her store and after listening to my ideas, told me that I probably couldn't do everything I wanted with the budget that I told her. She suggested that I go home and take room measurements and photos and bring them back to her so that she could evaluate what I was asking for and then give me an estimate. I was taken aback because the other two estimates I asked for were business people who came to my house, took the photos and the measurements, and gave me their estimates. I felt that she just didn't want my business.

New construction, Remodels, Painting