DELL'S HEATING & AIR COND

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since June 2010

Dells is a heating and air company that prides themselfs in customer service the small town way.we do all heating and air related services for all makes and models.we do new installs and replacement of old equipment.we try our hardest to make each customer feel as if there our only customer.look us up on our webpage @ dellsheatingandair@hotmail.com...

J & J Heating & Air

J & J Heating & Air is here to help you create a healthy, comfortable, and energy-efficient place to live and work. Their licensed, bonded, and insured team has proudly served Sacramento County, San Joaquin County, and the surrounding areas for over 18 years. With decades of combined HVAC experience, the experts at J & J Heating & Air offer repairs, installations, and maintenance services for nearly every brand of heating and air conditioning system. With their help, you can keep your home or business comfortable and cozy all year long. J & J Heating & Air offers convenient financing options and free estimates on new system installations. They guarantee 100% customer satisfaction and will not wrap up a job until you are completely satisfied with their work. To request service, call J & J Heating & Air today.

Offers by J & J Heating & Air on Angie's List

07/19/2017

I called a few other HVAC guys. It was real hot. They were busy. I called Dells after 5:00. I told him to fix the A/C. He had his guys out there in 10 minutes. They figured it out and fixed it right away. Miserable renters then became happy renters. Happy renters = happy owner! Thanks Dell!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C repair. But they did several complete installs for me that went without a hitch and read the "how did it go" below. They do a great job every time. I meant to review them sooner, but... There is never any time to do this, so he's a small business guy. Good reviews are his life blood. Take the time! I did! (and I've got no time) So can you!

10/16/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Zach and Sean were the repair/service men. Very professional, explained everything they were doing and why. Found the problem with the air conditioner and explained why it turned off. Fixed it, checked other components, and left me with a running air conditioner. They came within 24 hours of my calling, they were neat and clean. Quite frankly I will put them up as my go to air conditioning people.

08/19/2015

i FELT THAT THEY WERE THE TYPE OF ORGANIZATION I'D LIKE TO WORK WITH AS THEY WERE PLEASANT AND ON TIME. UNFORTUNATELY I FAILED TO GET THE WORK DONE AT THAT TIME.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
GAVE AN ESTIMATE FOR WORK TO BE DONE

10/08/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ducting

05/21/2012

Dell were very punctual and professional. Excellent company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I spoke to Dell after two other Air Conditioning repair companies came to my house and were unable to diagnose the issue. Dell were able to diagnose the issue within minutes. I rate them very highly after this very positive experience.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

we provide residential and commercial services and repairs for all brands. wall heater replacement. roof top unit repair and replacements

Check, Visa, MasterCard