TFM Mold and Water Damage Restoration

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since October 2014

With over 40 years of experience, TFM continues to specialize in Water Damage & Mold Remediation. The owner is on every single job from start to finish to ensure satisfaction is guaranteed. Our company takes pride in providing quality work through our inspections and completing the job in a timely manner. It is important to us that you live in a healthy environment. Give us a call today!...

ACM+ ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES

Demolition and Disaster Damage Restoration Specialist (Water Restoration, and Fire Damage)

11/01/2018

They were trying to do the best job and went a little overboard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They took care of some water damage. They had to remove everything affected in the hallway and bedroom.

11/01/2018

They were outstanding in every way. Always prompt, thorough and good about cleaning up after themselves. They are also very good communicating what is going and what they are doing. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired some water and mold damage

05/21/2018

Tom Medrano was thorough; he kept finding mold we did't know was there. Project was more costly than anticipated, but we're sure the mold is all gone now, as indicated by the air test after the work was completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold removal from a bedroom and adjoining bathroom

08/13/2016

We had a drain overflow dump a lot of water onto the drywall ceilings of our two master bathrooms. Our plumber opened up the ceilings and repaired the drain problem and then recommended TFM Mold And Water Damage Restoration to take care of the water-damaged drywall. Thomas Medrano, owner of TFM, and his crew were out the very next morning to take care of the problem. Thomas explained the whole pro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water extraction & asbestos sampling/testing following above-ceiling drain overflow

CATEGORY water damage restoration,mold removal

06/09/2016

It was a very good experience ,he explain the whole process of the testing and why I need I the testing. He explained procedure of the clean up,the containment, the demolition and the Final testing at the end. he was very knowledgeable of insurance Company procedures and help me through The process of putting in my claim and helping me with my insurance company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold inspection and testing and mold removal, clean up in my bathroom

CATEGORY mold removal

Water damage extraction,understructure black, gray, clean water clean up, Toilet back up clean up,sewage line back up copper line leaks dry wall removal, Dry outs,Mold abatement, Mold testing Asbestos testing, Lead testing moister testing.all water damage & mold remediation.

Plumbing, re-construction,tile replacing cabinet replacing,dishwasher repair

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available