Precision Glasswork Inc

• Trade License Authority
  • CSLB

390 Amapola Ave Unit #8

Torrance, CA 90501

We specialize in a wide range of commercial and residential door & window installations, custom glass and mirror projects, glass gates & glass guardrails, food service and hospitality glazing, storefronts, custom cladding and window films and glazing consultation services for all of Los Angeles and the surrounding cities....

glass repair (62)window replacement (12)door installation (7)home remodeling (3)window tinting (1)home builder (1)home remodeling (1)interior design (1)

02/11/2020

This was a challenging job and Precision Glasswork rose to the challenge and lived up to our expectations. Their back office was well organized, the installation crew were total pros -- both careful and precise -- and the pre-measured mirrors all fit like gloves. Precision Glasswork is busy and glass is exacting work. For us, it was worth waiting for a time-slot to open up for our work to get on t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace three large mirrors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you. I hope we get a chance to do it again, in the future, should the need arise.

10/04/2019

They did a good job. They followed up, they did everything they said they gonna do, and a good company. They were able to troubleshoot the problem right away and very thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They re enforce a loose glass panel that was a part of our doorway.

CATEGORY glass repair,replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2017

08/10/2019

these guys are simply great. Their customer service is OUTSTANDING! They were prompt in following up with me and working within my compressed schedule. Someone came out to assess the job immediately and two days later it was done - minimal disruption to us and they even cleaned up after themselves (how often does that happen?). Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair broken double hung window that had been nailed shut

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2019

09/22/2018

I called them and they asked me to send pictures, which I did. I then followed up and they never responded.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window glass repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], We tried calling you back but the number we had written down was disconnected. Feel free to reach me on my cell at 970-485-2111 if you still need help or email me at chad (at) precisionglasswork.com. Thanks Chad Ozdemir Pres / CEO

12/06/2017

The initial phone call went well. The person on the phone was pleasant and professional. She said she would email me that afternoon requesting the information needed to provide an estimate. Nine days later I received her email. I politely replied that I had already had a company provide me an estimate and complete the job. She then replied back asking me to contact them for future jobs or to refer...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called for my elderly mother-in-law, whose exterior glass pane had shattered. It needed to be replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2017

Sorry about your experience [Member Name Removed]. I looked into this and see that it was a day or two before Thanksgiving and I see you weren't responded to until the following Monday. Please accept our apologies. Would love the chance to make it up to you but understand your decision to move forward as needed. Thanks for the opportunity though. Chad Ozdemir President / CEO Precision Glasswork, I...

09/24/2017

AMAZING. 10+ It was a little difficult to get initial contact (I think they just hired a new office manager), but once we connected the boys were very communicative by email and phone. I sent some photos and they provided a quote over the phone. I was amazed how much detail and care they put into my issue (so many others dismissed my issue as small or tried to tell me I had to replace the whole en...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a leak where the glass met the tile in a large master shower frameless glass enclosure. It was hard to find someone to get the work done. Most people considered it a small job, but the leak was driving us crazy and I knew only a professional would get the job done right.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2017

07/31/2017

Excellent craftsmanship and very responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced an iron fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2017

04/10/2017

It didn't. I spoke to an associate on the phone and he told me that he'd call back to book an appointment and give me a quote. It never happened.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a cracked bathroom window replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], So sorry if you didn't receive a callback. We've been absolutely swamped lately but never intend not to get back to somebody. Please reach back out to us if you still need help. Thanks, Chad Ozdemir President / CEO 424-228-5558

03/12/2017

Installers were very nice and professional, stayed on task.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install of reception glass window

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2017

01/20/2017

Getting someone to repair an existing frameless glass shower door can be difficult if you don't know who originally installed it - most companies are just interested in selling/installing new ones. I very much appreciated Precision Glasswork for coming out to do a fairly straightforward re-seal of my shower door - scheduling was very easy and work was performed with high quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-sealing a leaky glass shower door

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2017

Storefronts, Window & Door Installations, Custom Glass Showers & Mirrors, Glass Gates, Glass Guardrails, Custom Cladding,Food Service & Hospitality Glazing

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check