Gold star remodeling inc

A8 REVIEWS

Founded 2018

3450 Maricopa St #2 6309 Van Nuys Blvd., CA 91401

Torrance, CA 90503

Gold Star Remodeling Company (Torrance California) is specialized in the branch of Construction and Remodeling services. We have a General Contractor License, and we focus on Home Improvement and Home Energy Performance. We offer our clients comprehensive services (All in one place) with high profitability, making construction a more efficient, and sustainable and higher quality process. We have been concerned to involve the client in a culture of construction so that at all times we consider the perfect harmony that must exist between construction, design, cost, and functionality. We care about satisfying all the needs of our customers, providing the best service and attention. Our experience supports the demands of the market by successfully meeting the quality, cleanliness, delivery times and costs for our clients. Our Mission is to guide and support all customers looking for a comprehensive construction service that is to say everything their project requires besides the professionalism and quality that they are looking for, through the security and the support of a company. Our view is to be a Cosmopolitan company that employs technicians, materials and construction processes of the latest generation, to satisfy the needs, tastes and comforts of clients who possess this type of profile. All our services are provided only by an expert and trained personnel in the area of Los Angeles and Orange County that the client requests, always directed and supervised by a professional technician in the field.Our values are Punctuality, Honesty, and Seriousness in each quote and customer service. We offer the integral realization of facilities based on renewable energies. Our extensive experience in the market makes us aware of one of the fundamental pillars to achieve the satisfaction of our clients....

Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (4)General Remodeling (3)Patios (1)

01/23/2020

They did a really good job. They were very fast. The service was very good. I like them very much. I will work with them again. The service was perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did kitchen remodeling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2019

01/23/2020

I'm really happy with the work. The work was really good. They did a really good job. They did it and finished it on time and it was a really good price. I loved it!.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did kitchen remodeling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2019

01/22/2020

It was amazing. They were really polite. They were on time. They were a really nice company. I appreciate them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a construction on my house. They did general remodeling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

01/22/2020

They have been terrific!. They were communicative. They did great work for me. They were always on time. They're 100% perfect. I did not have any idea before on who they were but I'm glad I chose them. I am highly satisfied. I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House remodeling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

01/22/2020

It was perfect. They were on schedule and on time. They knew what they were doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a patio remodeling.

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2019

01/22/2020

It was really good. They explained the whole process and price. Every time I needed them, they were there. It was a good price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did kitchen remodeling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

It was perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did remodeling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2019

01/22/2020

Perfect!. It was 100% perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did kitchen remodeling, bedroom and, garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2019

Bathroom Remodel, Kitchen Remodel, Sunroom or Patio Enclosure Build, Sun Patio, Landscape Design, Bathroom remodel, Kitchen remodel, General contractor, garage build, Interior and exterior painting, Architects, Engineers, Maintenance crews, Interior design, Interior Decorators

NA