Al Garcias Plumbing Inc

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since April 2015

B Rated | 4 Reviews

At Al Garcia's Plumbing Inc. we have built our reputation on referrals from our loyal customer base for 22 years. You can expect our service team to be professional and courteous as we serve the South Bay Area's plumbing needs. Al Garcia's Plumbing offers an ever expanding variety of repair and maintenance services to new construction, homeowners, and businesses. If ever you have a pipe leak or clogged toilet, need a drain cleaning or any type of installation, and don't want to break the bank, we are your go-to plumbers. We offer 24 hour plumbing services 7 days a week at a competitive rate for all of our clients. We specialize in: Drain cleaning,sewer repairs and replacements,tankless water heater installations and repairs,repipes,hydro jetting,sewer camera inspections and much more. We have the knowledge of materials and equipment needed for any type of plumbing issue you may have. Our accommodating and friendly plumbing technicians will arrive at your door wearing shoe covers to provide a respectful, clean working environment. They have several years of experience in the industry and extensive training in plumbing, heating and other services. You’ll find that our team is extremely professional and efficient from start to finish. As our reputation is based on honest and excellent job performance....

Center Termite & Pest Control Inc

Family owned & operated since 1968. EcoFriendly Termite & Pest Control eradication including wood repairs with no subcontracting. Painting included at no additional charge (owner to provide paint), full house fumigation (tenting), Insulation removal and installation of TAP Insulation. Additional service area - Orange County, & Portions of Riverside & Ventura Counties. 10% discount on all Angies List members (cannot be combined with any other discount) Additional email - info@centertermite.com.

01/06/2020

MONDAY, JANUARY 6, 2020 DEAR MR. AL (FRAUDULENT) GARCIA: IF YOU DO NOT REMOVE KORY'S NAME FROM YOUR FAKE BILL AND DELETE THIS FAKE, UNAUTHORIZED, UNAPPROVED BILL FOR WORK I NEVER APPROVED OF AND FOR AN APPOINTMENT I NEVER APPROVED OF, THEN I WILL PUBLISH THE WORST NEGATIVE REVIEWS WITH THIS FRAUDULENT BILL THAT YOU HAVE EVER SEEN IN YOUR LIFE ON TO THE FOLLOWING WEBSITES: FACEBOOK YELLOWPAGES.COM ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water heater problem

C

01/24/2017

They were prompt. Well, they did warn me. They told me the thing was on its last legs. They predicted that they would be out again unless I replace the unit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service call which they did nothing. They just showed up and we turned on the hot water and it worked.

01/24/2017

I know that tank-less water heaters are kind of complicated and they are very expensive to work on and to service. We are trying to avoid a $4,000 replacement, so they are able to maintain the life of the thing. I think they can do the job, but I think it is a high price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service on tank-less water heater.

CATEGORY water heater repair

09/23/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to have a new sewer line put in. They dug a huge trench and even tunneled under my concrete so they wouldn't have to destroy it. They worked so hard and were great!

CATEGORY plumbing

Copper Repipes Type "L" USA only Pex Piping Drain Cleaning Slab Leaks Sewer Camera and Locations Sewer Replacements Sewer Repairs Hydro Jetting New Installations of Tankless Heaters Tankless Water Heater Repairs Garbage Disposal Installations Toilet Repairs and Installations New Faucets and Repairs Water Softeners Whole House Filtration Systems Any Grohe or Hands Grohe Shower Valve Repairs and Installations Sprinkler Systems and Repairs New Construction and Remodels