Affordable Animal Clinic Torrance

Angie's List since May 2005

09/09/2015

can't remember exactly what the cost was, but we compared it with usual veterinary prices & it was much less expensive.  the doctors were knowledgeable and caring. we have used this clinic for other pets & find them much more affordable than other vets.  the place is pretty clean. they work hard at making it affordable to the public.  sometimes it's necessary to wait a while, but considering the s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am guessing at what we paid for this service, but they spayed our female dog, the price included after care.  it was about half of what our usual vet was going to charge. we also found a sick stray kitten on a Sunday,  and they were great about caring for her. costs included x-rays and boarding for 2 weeks (because she was contagious) was more reasonable than we would have found elsewhere.

10/14/2013

I was referred to this clinic by an animal advocate.  Fortunately, the clinic was open on Sunday.  I’m sure if I had gone to the ER the cost of the surgery would have doubled.  Everyone was professional and showed genuine care for my dog.  This is not a fancy animal clinic but it’s clean and the service is first class.  I will bring my dogs to this clinic again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dog had an accident requiring to be sedated and several stiches all over her body.

03/02/2012

This clinic is very affordable unlike some of the others in our city, and everyone there is very nice. I will continue to use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I brought my dog for an allergy shot at our last visit.

05/28/2005

I USE THE VET FOR MOST OF OUR FAMILY PETS. THE ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND THEY TRY TO HELP EVERY ANIMAL THAT IS BROUGHT IN. THEY ALSO HELP WITH PETS THAT NEED HOMES.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MY DOG WAS SNEEZING AND HAD A RUNNY NOSE FOR A WEEK. THE VET CHECKED HER AND WE HAD TO SET UP AND APPT. FOR A SINUS SCOPE TO CHECK IF ANY THING WAS STUCK INSIDE.

05/28/2005

THEY ARE A SMALL CLINIC. BUT IF YOU BRING IN OUR PET AND IT IS IN DANGER THEY DONT MAKE YOU WAIT, THEY WILL PUT YOUR PET AHEAD OF A PET THAT IS NOT IN DANGER.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
RETURN APPT. SO MY DOG CAN HAVE SINUS SCOPE. ALTHOUGH I HAD TO PICK HER AND RETURN THE NEXT FOR THE TEST TO BE DONE. THAT WAS OKAY BECAUSE THEY HAD TO SAVE THE LIFE OF ANOTHER DOG AND SO WE RETURN AND MY DOG IS GOOD. WE WENT HOME WITH MEDS AND A HAPPY DOG.

Veterinarians.