ACE ROOFING SYSTEMS

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since September 2005

B Rated | 9 Reviews

Ace Roofing Systems has been in the roofing business for over 25 years. With a crew of experienced roofers and top-rated quality materials that we use, we are the best resource for ALL of your roofing needs. We are fully licensed and carry both Workers Compensation and General Liability insurance....

Home Renew 360

50  REVIEWS
Home Renew 360

Home Renew 360 is your complete home improvement company. We offer many remodeling services that will help you and your family create the home of your dreams in an efficient, sustainable, healthy manner. Our company has over 30 years of combined experience providing exemplary service to home owners in the greater Southern California area. Home Renew 360 has the expertise and experience to apply our craftsmanship to any size remodeling project. Our goal is to make sure the job is done right and on time.

Award 2019
Offers by Home Renew 360 on Angie's List

12/01/2019

It was fine. However, five years later my roof in the bedroom caved in. Sub par work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair y roof

02/19/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great. Have been using them for years. Honored quote that was a year old.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

04/08/2013

Excellent job. $10,000 less than the next bidder.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent job. $10,000 less than the next bidder.

02/11/2013

When we called this company to request an estimate, they had someone out to see us the next day. Very effecient operation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ace Roofing Systems did a re roof job for us on a large commercial building in Gardena. They replaced skylights and replaced the roof with a new more energy efficient modern roofing system. It will keep our building cooler in the summer which will help reduce our use of air conditioning. The roofing crew were on time and attentive to our time schedule and always courteous. Calls to the office were always returned in a prompt and effecient manner. I would highly recommend this company.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,skylights

05/30/2012

Played a bit of phone tag with the guy who provided the estimate for actual scheduling of the work. When the day arrived, the workers arrived and did a terrific job re-roofing my garage. I was happy with the price and impressed with the extra effort they went to clean up after themselves as well as protect my belongings from dirt by covering areas with plastic. Invited up to inspect the job and th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Received quote Scheduled workWorkers arrived promptlyFinished quickly. I was asked to inspect the work and noted how careful they were to protect my stuff.Very pleased.Bill reflected the quoteOne weird thing, the guy who quoted me emailed me the same day asking if they could schedule the project the next day. Weird, since it was just completed. Guess it was a paper mix up at the office?

CATEGORY roofing

Our services include: Single Ply roof systems, Roof coatings, Metal roofs, Hot Asphalt (built-up), Shigles roofs, Tile roofs, repairs, skylights, solar panels, We are fully compliant in Title 24 "Energy Efficient" roofs. Save our environment, GO GREEN!