WalkStayPlay Pet Sitting & Dog Walking

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since March 2011

WalkStayPlay offers premier pet care services in The Conejo Valley, Simi Valley, Moorpark, Camarillo, Oxnard, Calabasas, and Ventura! Our Happy, Loving, and Reliable sitters are committed to providing your pets with personal attention and care to detail for your little ones and home while you are at work or play. Rest assured, we are a professional, licensed, bonded, and insured company....

07/07/2017

Excellent! I trust Suzy, Laura, Aubree and Lenae completely. My husband and I were recently out of town and Laura (our primary pet sitter) sent us videos, photos and text messages each visit to let us know how our babies were doing. My dog tends to be shy (she's a 6 year old rescue) and she acts like Laura is her long lost buddy. My cat (also a shy rescue that rarely lets anyone pet her) actually ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used WalkStayPlay several times to look after my dog and cat twice a day while my husband and I were out of town - either a couple days or a full week.

10/10/2016

Wonderfully. He loved the people that were sent to walk him. There were only 2, the first one moved , he was great. And I had to cancel service due to personal health issues. However I am now restarting the service90.00

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Walking my dog 3 times a week

CATEGORY dog walkers

01/03/2016

My dogs are always well cared for, and love the attention they get from the WSP sitters. I am so happy I found this company years ago!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Walkstayplay for daytime visits and overnight stays. The sitters are all very responsible, and they go out of their way to accommodate any concerns or requests.

12/08/2015

Suzy and the folks at WalkStayPlay are real lifesavers. They took great care of our pups, and when I picked them up they looked healthy and very happy! Nothing like the experience I have had with other providers in the area. I have never had such good service from a pet care provider before. I just can't say enough great things about the business. A++!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Overnight dog boarding

09/09/2015

THE BEST dog sitting service I have ever used.  They are courteous, responsive and great at what they do.  The dog sitters are professional and take the best care of my pets.  I use this service with complete confidence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog sitting on 3 different occasions so far.

CATEGORY pet sitters

Cat Visits, Dog Walks, Potty Breaks, Dog Day Care, Boarding, In-Home Overnight Sitting, Dog Park, Hotel Visits, Pet Taxi.

MasterCard, Visa, Discover