Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since December 2004

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents are here to install, set up, and repair your Appliance or TV. We repair most major Appliance and TV brands regardless of where they were purchased. Work is guaranteed for 90 days. We also offer a variety of computer & repair services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

Get Wired Tec.

60  REVIEWS
Get Wired Tec.

Get Wired Tec. was formed in 2010. After working in the communication field for over 9 years with other companies, it was time to form a company that would strive to give our customers the highest quality and user friendly systems available. While providing first class customer service, we pay close attention to detail with neatness and perfection. We offer home theater, cabling, audio/video, sales, design, service, installation, whole home audio, networking, home automation, control systems, universal remotes and more. Get Wired Tec. is dedicated to provide professional and reliable installation/service. We will always strive to make sure that our customers are satisfied beyond expectations. A satisfied customer is essential to our growing company.

05/02/2012

My experience was very good. We went in and got what we wanted. I installed it with my son.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have made purchases from Best Buy. We most recently purchased a device called Roku that transfers Netflix to your television set. I have also purchased a vacuum.

CATEGORY vacuum cleaners, computer sales

10/12/2005

I WOULD DO IT AGAIN. THEY WERE FINE. I JUST HATE WHEN THEY SAY BETWEEN NOON AND FOUR OR EIGHT AND TWO. IT TAKES TOO MUCH OF MY TIME. THE PEOPLE WERE VERY GOOD.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
IT WAS JUST CLEANING UP THE MESS THAT I CREATED ON IT.

CATEGORY computer repair

06/13/2005

THE GEEK SQUAD AT BEST BUY WERE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE. THEY READILY ANSWERED VARIOUS QUESTIONS RELATED TO THE INSTALLATION AND POST-INSTALLATION USE. THE 'SQUAD' WAS PUNCTUAL AND FRIENDLY.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
INSTALLED A ROUTER TO LINK MY DESKTOP PC CABLE INTERNET SERVICE TO MY LAPTOP WIRELESS INTERNET. IMPORTANT ASPECT OF INSTALLATION/SETUP WAS TO DISALLOW OTHERS OUTSIDE OUR HOME TO ACCESS OUR ROUTER SIGNAL.

CATEGORY computer repair

12/21/2004

THE INSTALLATIUON WAS FAST AND THE SERVICE WAS FRIENDLY.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
STEREO INSTALLATION.

CATEGORY car stereo installation

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Delivery and Installation services available for your appliance and HT purchased at Best Buy. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models. Computer & Repair Services, most brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available