Eshraghi, Dr. Nazila

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since January 2011

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

Dr. Nazila Eshraghi has been providing foot and ankle care for Ventura and LA County for over nine years. She graduated from the New York College of Podiatric medicine and completed her residency specializing in podiatric medicine, foot and ankle surgery, and wound care at Hospitals affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell University....

04/27/2016

CATEGORY foot doctor, podiatrist

10/14/2015

Dr. Eshraghi healed my heel (plantar fasciitis) through physical therapy, proper shoe recommendation, shoe inserts, and anti-inflammatory injection. She was determined to solve my problem which had been ongoing for 4 months. I highly recommend Dr. Eshraghi for any foot problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had severe pain in my left heel and was unable to walk on that foot without experiencing pain.

CATEGORY podiatrist, prosthetics

01/24/2014

Dr. Eshraghi is fantastic! I was unhappy with a prior podiatrist, and decided to go to Dr. Eshraghi based on Angie's List reviews. She lived up to each rave review. She is cordial, professional, and was available at the last minute when I called in pain due to what I later found out was a broken toe. I couldn't recommend her services more highly. She is a really wonderful physician.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Evaluation of broken toe

09/11/2013

Dr. Eshraghi explained I had a pinched calus and proceeded to treat it so my vacation went as planned with no pain! The burning between my toes turned out to be athletes foot which was easily and quickly treated as well. I sent my wife to her days later for a hang nail problem which she treated quickly and well. I highly recommend her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Following doing a lot of walking, I had an extremely sore tip of one toe and also burning between my toes. Dr. Eshraghi saw me very quickly just before leaving on vacation.

12/31/2012

Operation successful. Completely satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very competent; friendly, approachable. Excellent skill.

CATEGORY podiatrist

Foot care for children and adults including diabetic foot care, custom made orthotics, bunions, corns, calluses, heal pain, ankle & arch pain, wound care, flat feet, arthritis, warts, hammertoes, ingrown & fungal nails.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover