CXC Contracting

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since August 2013

CXC Contracting specializes in Foundation Repair and Earthquake Retrofitting. They work to make your home as safe and secure as possible under all conditions. Call us today!...

N/A
Sage Builders Inc

WELCOME TO SAGE BUILDERS INC. Planning is the foundation for all successful projects, construction or otherwise. At Sage Builders Inc., we concentrate on safety first, then expeditious professional workmanship. Our conscientious approach to demolition leads to timely construction, saving our customers money. We are a full service interior demolition and exterior Demolition Contractor. Sage Builders Inc. sees projects through from assistance in obtaining the necessary permits to the demolition sign off. Armed with expertise, experienced personnel and a full arsenal of equipment, we are capable of handling nearly any project. From interior residential and commercial demolition to full building demolition and removal of foundations. We have had our hand in all sorts of demolition projects. Your encounter with us will be met with professionalism and prompt responsive service as we are a family owned and operated business. Our goal is customer satisfaction, which will lead to a long working relationship.

09/07/2018

Will and his team at CXC did a great job replacing a failing stem wall perimeter foundation on my 1920s mid-city home. I bid the project out to six different contractors. His bid came in close to most and it became quickly apparent that his crew would delivery the highest quality and integrity to the job. His ability to accommodate my scheduling needs, the crew's many years of experience and overa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation Repair/Replacement

CATEGORY foundation repair,earthquake retrofitting

08/27/2018

Great! The quality of the work and attention to customer service were great. The owner came on site, gave me an estimate and walked me through the process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced some foundation part.

08/07/2018

They reinforced my building as required by City of Los Angeles for Retrofitting; The service was professionally and smoothly done, He is a very honest and a very knowledgeable contractor, and very ethical. He is very trustworthy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They reinforced my building as required by City of Los Angeles for Retrofitting (Soft Story Retrofitting) to help reinforced during an earthquake

08/06/2018

They are probably the most honest. Mr. Crawford came to my home. Very patient and took time to look at the whole situation. Willing to work with us. I would not hesitate to use him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for repairs.

08/02/2018

It went very well. They did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did foundation repair.

CATEGORY foundation repair

Caissons and Grade Beams, Helical PIers, Foundation Lifting, Foundation Repair & Replacement, Crawl Space Repair, Surface/Gutter/French Drainage Systems, Sump Pumps, Earthquake Retrofitting/House Bolting, Waterproofing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available