Affordable Air Conditioning

Angie's List since July 2009

Countywide Air Conditioning

Whether you need a maintenance check or an emergency repair on a heating or cooling unit, we are available to handle all of your all of your heating, cooling, and ventilation needs. We strive to exceed your expectations by ensuring that each of our clients receives individualized service.We serve both residential and commercial clients and offer a variety of money-saving solutions. We combine our use of the highest quality parts and equipment, and our dedication to delivering exceptional service to provide you with top quality service. Warranty included with all services.

06/29/2017

I have tried for a long time to find a company that could perform the vent cleaning on my double stacked appliance. Brian was great, knew exactly what he was doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a double stacked washer and dryer, where the dryer vent exhausts through the roof. Brian came out and was able to clean the vents for me.

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

06/29/2017

Brian is terrific. He's a really good guy. He does everything he can to fix the problem instead of looking to sell you a new appliance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have an annual contract of maintenance for air conditioning.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/20/2009

Treated my project and home as if was his own. Verify responsive, left job site clean and organized, and completed installation within a day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of duct work from existing A/C system to new construction/addition

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac