AE Roofing Experts

A21 REVIEWS

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since June 2010

745 Glen Oaks Rd

Thousand Oaks, CA 91360

AE Roofing Experts is a premier residential and commercial contractor that produces top qualityroofing, renovations and remodeling projects giving every customer a sense of security, confidence and pride they deserve. When you choose AE Roofing Experts you can be assured that you are being taken care of by an established fully-licensed and insured contractor who has been in business for over twenty years. AE RoofingExperts provides stellar professionalism and unsurpassed workmanship. Our employees have many years of experience and conduct themselves in a courteous and professional manner at all times. From our administrative staff, to our field roofing installers we give our customers a pleasurable and satisfying experience during the course of their entire project. ...

Roofing (21)Gutters (2)

04/22/2019

Excellent! they provided great service, they took care of everything, the work was proffessional and efficient. They finished on time and Carlos the owner is a pleasant person to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A complete roof tear down and installation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2018

01/28/2018

Very satisfied with the initial response, availability, estimate, and completed work. In short, excellent work at a reasonable price. We have a concrete tile roof. They were able to make an estimate within a day or two and the job was complete a few days later. A single roofer worked for less than a day, lifting the tiles, removing the old flashing, putting in much better modern flashing and under...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix roof leak by replacing chimney flashing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2017

11/11/2015

They were good though. But, their estimate was not within my budget. They said, "We need to do this. We need to do that." I said, "Well. Okay. Forget it." They didn't do anything. They just told me the condition of my roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a big deal from them. They came and checked my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2014

03/26/2014

AE Roofing Experts were excellent.  They were very professional.  They took pictures before and afterwards the work was completed.  I even recommended him to others.  I would use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AE Roofing Experts fixed a leak that was coming through near my chimney

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2014

03/26/2014

DO NOT USE. If I could rate this company below an F I would.  First, he missed our initial appointment. When I called he said no that I was mistaken (I was not). Reluctantly, I rescheduled for later in the week. He showed up and did a quick inspection of the roof and said he'll contact me with an estimate. I asked him about what the $48 was supposed to cover and he said oh not much really just an ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I paid for $100 worth of repairs and maintenance and asked for an estimate on other repairs and re-roofing.  None of this was done.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2014

03/21/2014

I first called AE Roofing with the $99 Roof Maintenance voucher on 2/28/14. Set up a roof inspection appt. on 3/1/14 around 10am. He did not show up. Called him, and said he forgot to put me on his calendar; when he spoke to me the day before, he was in the field working, and did not have his calendar with him. Scheduled to come out at 4pm the same day. He showed up on time. Looked at my roof leak...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REPAIRED THE ROOF LEAK AT THE FRONT RIGHT SIDE OF THE DOOR. THE FOLLOWING WAS DONE: ROOF REMOVAL: Remove the asphalt roof shingles 4’ around the front end of the valley flashing and along the stucco wall and save for re-use if possible. Cut off the front end of the valley flashing (3’) and clean up and haul away the debris to the landfill   On an area of 3’x3’ on the valley behind the stucco wall install one layer of Base Sheet 28 Lbs. mechanically fasten with 1” round cap nails in a pattern (two rows in the center 18” apart staggered and 9” apart on the laps). Torch applies one layer of Dibiten Mineral Surface Modified Bitumen Membrane to the field as per building code. Load and install one layer of #30 lbs. astm felt, install new 2”x2” baked enamel drip edge metal, install new 5”x7” tin shingles to the wall. Install 18” painted valley flashing and install two new dormer roof vents and install new sheet metal flashing to the chimney and to the skylights. Install new asphalt shingles (to match the existing color and brand) fastened with 4 roofing nails per strip (as per manufacturer specifications).   Inspect the rest of the roof and re-seal the chimney counter flashing with new “Polymer Sealant Caulking” and any roof pipe flashing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2014

D

03/11/2014

I did not get a chance to deal with the contractor since the response was unacceptable, based on the expectations listed on the advertisement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2014

[member name removed], I sorry was not able to provide you with the service you were expecting, my excuse with you is that after the rain storm we received 1000's of calls, unfortunately we were not able to respond to all of them. Again I regret for not provide you with the affordable service. Thank You!

03/11/2014

To start off, Poor communication, said it was too far, (but clearly inside the scope of the ad) once there he complained about the Angie's List  program, I asked him if he could seal two small areas about the size of a softball, that was leaking into the attic.  He complained that he only makes $24.50 but did seal it with a very clear "No Guarantee, unless we tore out the shingles and re-worked it...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sealed a very small area where the AC unit brace is nailed to the roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2014

[member name removed], I can not warranty a repair, I sealed those brcause you told me thats where water was coming thru. If water is coming thru a pipe all it takes to fix is just sealing the pipe. But on you case I was not confident that just sealing the pipes will take care of the problem. But you do not want to spend $$ to really fix the problem

03/11/2014

Never got started - no call to set up appointment.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2014

Hello [member name removed] I did respond thru Angie's List on 3/08/2014, left my cell phone number but you never call back!!!

03/09/2014

provider never responded to requests for an appointment

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2014

Good morning I did left a messages on 3/7/2014 asking if we can meet on 3/12/2014

Commercial & Residential Inspecition, Tear Offs, Lay-Overs, New Roofs, Re Roofs, Repairs, Shingle & Tile Replacement, Rubber Roofs & Shingle Roofs, Roofing Estimates, Soffit & Facia Work, Tuckpointing, Carpentry, Roof Certifications

Dry Rot Wood Replacement