FIRST GLASS WINDOW WASHING

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since October 2004

New Owner of First Glass Window Washing with experience in providing the best customer service to my clients. I'm a retired U.S Marine of 26 years of service and own the business completely. No subcontracting or employees, just myself. I accept Visa, MC, Debit, check or cash. Thank you and hope to serve you soon....

Affordable Window Coverings

Custom Window Covering provider and Interior Decorator, specializing in Blinds, Drapes, Shades, Shutters, Tinting, Motorization, custom bedding and upholstering. We offer Free estimates to your home or business. We also accept all major cards and can Finance 100% OAC.

03/19/2012

They did a really good job washing my windows. He was really good. They were reasonably priced. They had just switched owners and I was a little uncomfortable with that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used First Glass to wash my windows.

06/12/2009

The work was performed by the owner. He arrived on time. Respectful of property. Quality of work was excellent. The patio windows are particularly hard to clean. He did a better job than any of my previous experiences.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned 40 windows, including eight 4x6 ft patio windows.

11/21/2008

My windows are all clean and shiny. I received 3 bids, only 2 of them could do the job before Thanksgiving and this company's price was the lowest of those two. He came right away, did a great job quickly and I'm very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They washed all of my windows in and out. I called him yesterday and he came right away.

08/08/2008

It was great. They looked at what I needed done and gave me an estimate. They did it well, finished, and I didn't have to worry about the job afterward. The price was great for the service we received.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned all of the outside of the windows in my house.

08/01/2008

Great. Phone estimate exactly correct. John was punctual, friendly, professional. He did a neat, thorough job. The windows looked great. When he noticed I was having a problem with the lock on a door, he went to his truck, came back with a screwdriver, and fixed it for me. I will definitely have First Glass again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All windows in 1200 sq. ft. home washed, inside and out. Tracks and screens cleaned.

CATEGORY window cleaning

2 story houses, Apt, Condos, Duplexes or 1 story dwellings. I do Inside/outside the windows, screens and brush tracks/rails. Hard water stains Mirrors, French Doors, Skylights, and shower doors(extra of course)

No screen replacement(as of yet) No pressure washing No 3 stories or higher No window repairs