E-Z Genesis Builderz, Inc.

A 33 Reviews

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since February 2018

Awards & Badges

5160 Nestle Ave

Tarzana, CA 91356

Double swing gate

Double swing gate

driveway gate installation2020
Costomers call me and asked for new double swing gate +fence panel that being left opening

2018 & 2019 +2020 Super Service Award Winner. During the current health situation we are offering final 40% of invoice to be paid out over a 6 weeks period with a payment each week. We do balconies gates fences railing staircase in and outdoors. We have updated best designs I learned in high school 25 years ago to be a welder we have very good quality and number 1 service. If your property is by the ocean we have special technique that can give you 8 years warranty on the paint(addition price) inquire. Please feel free to visit our website https://ez-genesisbuilderz.com/...

fence company (28)iron work (22)driveway gate installation (12)decks & porches (6)concrete repair (5)door installation (4)masonry (1)concrete driveways (1)

12/10/2020

E-Z Genesis did a great job. The fence looks great - it transformed the yard. The work was done very quickly, basically just a couple of days, and they secured the fence and property overnight. Nisim is easy to work with and very responsive, with lots of great suggestions. I plan on using them again for the next phase of the fencing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a 50' fence installed along one side of my property

CATEGORY concrete repair,fencing,wrought iron,doors,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2020

Thank you very much I’m looking forward to work with you guys again 🙏

09/23/2020

EZ Genesis Builderz Inc This is the second time we have used EZ Genesis Builderz for a major project for our home. Our driveway is next to some tall trees and roots from those trees have been spreading out for years and have raised and cracked major portions of the driveway. EZ Genesis Builderz came out right away and measured everything so that they would demolish the old driveway, cut out the ro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete and Brick Driveway and gate

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveways,masonry,wrought iron

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020

09/01/2020

Great. Nissim was a pleasure to work with. He did what he said he as going to do and was genuinely interested in making sure we were happy with the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway gate & extension to fence

CATEGORY concrete repair,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2020

Photo for E-Z Genesis Builderz, Inc. - 5160 Nestle Ave, Tarzana, CA - 38844935

Thank you so much it’s my pleasure to have you satisfied 🙏

08/16/2020

On one Sunday afternoon, while I was home, my home was broken into by 2 burglars. Thankfully I caught them and they ran away before taking anything. But it made me strongly reconsider the security provided by my iron gates at my home. I needed to reinforce the gates by installing a mesh metal backing and removing standard pool latches and installing proper locks. I hired E-Z Genesis Builderz to un...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Iron gate work

CATEGORY fencing,wrought iron,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2020

08/02/2020

The owner was very professional and responsive. He listened carefully to me explain my needs regarding installation of gates to separate my dogs and keep them safe. I felt comfortable with him and his workers at my home. Nisim is especially kind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 gates, 1 gate with partition installed

CATEGORY concrete repair,fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2020

Thank you very much it was my pleasure meeting and working with you

07/09/2020

They were responsive to listening to concerns and delivering quality service. Very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and repaint metal gates along with removal of old mailbox and refinishing of stucco. Installed new mailbox according to specifications.

CATEGORY concrete repair

It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you 🙏

02/16/2020

Really happy with their work. Nisim was extremely easy to communicate with and definitely had a customer first approach to everything. Had a wrought iron fence installed by his team that matched our existing gate setup to perfection. Crew was fast, efficient, and respectful of our property. Pricing was very competitive. Nisim came back multiple times to ensure that the work was done to our satisfa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fencing and gate

CATEGORY fencing,wrought iron,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2020

Thank you for choosing me it was a pleasure working with you

01/23/2020

This is an outstanding business. They responded immediately to my phone call, came to estimate the next day, signed a contract the day after that. Within a very short time, men were here re-measuring everything to make sure the measurements were exact. Within a week they were back with sections of the fence to make sure everything fit. The only delay was waiting while a rust proof powder coating w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace old pool wrought iron fencing, install new hand rail at front steps, install new gate to path leading to top of backyard

CATEGORY fencing,wrought iron

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

11/10/2019

Nisim was a pleasure to work with as was his staff.. punctual, professional and reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairing a fence around a swimming pool

CATEGORY fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2019

11/05/2019

Very professional company. They arrived on time as scheduled, gave an honest opinion about what needs to be installed, and performed the job very nicely and on timely manner. Prices are very competitive too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stairs rails

CATEGORY decks,fencing,wrought iron

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

Photo for E-Z Genesis Builderz, Inc. - 5160 Nestle Ave, Tarzana, CA - 38214730

We do it all: custom Fences, Iron gates, staircases, pool deck, balconies, and much more. We provide powder coating indoor, we also have unique color protcation with ten years warranty for places near the ocean.

Repair other people works sorry

PayPal, Check, Financing