AMERICAN RENT ALL

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since September 2005

NA Rated | 5 Reviews

10/06/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very friendly and professional. I worked with Suzanne who was very helpful and patient. I made several changes and each time I received an email to confirm that all was in order. Everything was delivered on time by very accommodating and friendly personnel. The pickup was efficient as well. The quality was as expected. I ordered tables, linens, umbrellas, chairs with cushions, stemless wine glasses and champagne flutes. All was perfect. I would recommend this company and would not hesitate to use them again.

12/31/2014

I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used their services over 3 years ago, so I don't recall all the particulars. At least I don't remember anything negative.  I don't recall what I paid, but I had shopped around a lot, so I'm fairly sure they were reasonably priced. They delivered what I ordered (tables, chairs, linens, coffee maker, dance floor)& picked up on time.

05/11/2013

The men delivered the rentals on time, set the tables up and picked them up the next day. Everything went smoothly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We rented tables, chairs, linens, and heaters.

06/22/2010

They did a very good job from start to finish

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 26 chairs, large round table and 3 large table cloths delivered and picked up. Came on Monday and picked up on Wednesday. Everything was in very good condition. I would certainly use them again. the woman at the office was very helpful and professional.

09/12/2007

They set up everything beautifully. They even had to exchange the equipment at the last minute by our request and they did it with no problems. They are a really great company and I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to help us set up for our engagement party.

CATEGORY party rentals

SPECIAL EVENT AND PARTY RENTAL EQUIPMENT, SUCH AS STAGES, TENTS, DANCEFLOORS, LIGHTING, CARPETS, STANCHIONS, TABLES, CHAIRS, CHINA, GLASSWARE, GENERATORS, AND ALL EQUIPMENT FOR FESTIVALS, CORPORATE EVENTS, FILM INDUSTRY NEEDS.

NA
Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Similar businesses in your area...