Agasi Plumbing & Water Systems

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

18653 Ventura Blvd Ste 133

Tarzana, CA 91356

Agasi Plumbing & Water Systems is a full service plumbing and water systems company and been in business for over 30 years. Founded by Nir Agasi in 1986, Agasi Plumbing & water systems has consistently been known for its high standards of excellence and reasonable pricing. As a full service provider we work in homes, office buildings and industrial sites. No job is too small or too large for us to handle with exceptional care and superior quality....

Plumbing (58)Water Heaters (12)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (10)Drain Cleaning (9)Natural Gas Lines (2)

01/23/2020

I called their office and we made an appointment for the following day. The technician arrived on time and was very professional. He ran a few tests to find out where the clog was, but the clog had apparently already cleared itself. The technician said there would be no charge for the service call and asked that I call them if the issue should repeat itself. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clear clog between washing machine and main line

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2020

Thank you so much for the positive review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Agasi Plumbing. Please don't hesitate to give us a call in the future for any of your plumbing needs.

12/04/2019

Such a wonderful experience. They came to the house promptly and utter professionalism. Their work was crisp, clean, and done very professionally. They charged an extremely reasonable fee for the work they did. Highly recommended!!!! A++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace my washing machine drainage system

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2019

Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate it! We work hard to maintain professionalism and will be very happy to help you with all your future plumbing needs.

11/11/2019

Perfectly. I called Agasi Plumbing Saturday. I spoke to Nir Agasi, and told him what I needed. He said one of his plumbers would arrive Monday between 8:30 am - 10:30 am. On Monday, Manuel, a plumber in a Agasi Plumbing van, arrived at 8:30 am. He was very nice, new exactly what needed to be done, and had the right parts with him. He welded a copper elbow onto the water intake, installed two discr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a second valve installed on the hot water line underneath the kitchen sink. Because of a leak at my dishwasher's water inlet the hose supplying the water had to be disconnected until a new part arrives. Since my under-sink hot water inlet had only one valve I could not use my hot water at the sink with the dishwasher hose removed. A second valve for the dishwasher was needed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

We highly appreciate the positive feedback for Agasi Plumbing! We are glad you had a great experience and hope to hear from you again in the future for any of your plumbing needs. Thank you so much for leaving us a review.

01/15/2019

GREAT COMPANY, NICE PEOPLE & VERY ACCOMMODATING YOU CANNOT GO WRONG WITH THIS PLUMBING COMPANY.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
INSTALL NEW FAUCET, REPLACE WATER LINE TO A TOILET, SECURE WATER PIPES TO INTERIOR WALLS.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2019

Thank you for your kind words and positive review. We appreciate longtime customers such as yourself who support our local business. We look forward to hearing from you in the future!

01/14/2019

In the last 5 years, I have used Agasi Plumbing on an average of once a year. Most of those annual visits are to replace the water filter in the kitchen. This month I used them twice, the second time was to replace a shower cartridge. When I call them I request Manuel. I had good experience with him and with Nir. Beside their quality of work and responsiveness, I like them because when it is not n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Filter Replacement, Shower Cartridge replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2019

Thank you for your recommendation and kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Agasi Plumbing. Our #1 priority is customer satisfaction and improving our services. We count ourselves lucky to have customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

11/01/2018

They are so good. I called them for a broken pipe. There was water all over my yard. They came immediately, found the problem, fixed the pipe and helped vacuum away all the water. They are my go to guys. I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flood from broken pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2018

Thank you for your recommendation! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to hearing from you with any of your future plumbing needs.

11/01/2018

I love Agasi!! Every time I have plumbing problems I call them and they're the best. I had to fix a kitchen faucet that was spraying everywhere and I called them. They replaced one part but told me it's better to replace the whole faucet because that repair wasn't good enough. They were right and the problem wasn't completely eliminated. They could keep repairing it but they recommended that I cut...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2018

Thank you so much for your review. We work really hard to offer the best service possible and make our customers happy. Hope to hear from you again soon!

07/31/2018

We did a remodeling in two bathrooms and Agasi Plumbing did a wonderful work installing pipes, faucets, toilets, sinks and tubs. We were very satisfied with their work and customer service and will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathrooms Remodeling

CATEGORY plumbing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2018

07/31/2018

Agasi Plumbing replaced a water heater at one of my rentals on a Friday afternoon on a very short notice. I called them at 2:30 and in less than an hour they were there with a new water heater and started working. It was amazing. I was afraid that my tenant will not have hot water over the weekend but these guys saved my life! Thank you Agasi Plumbing! YOU ARE THE BEST!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water heater

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2018

07/30/2018

Very smooth form start to finish. They showed up on time, were very neat, finished the job on time and cleaned up so well. Our water heater is in the garage and they hosed down the entire garage floor when the finished. Very impressive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Water Heater

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2018

Plumbing - water heaters, drain cleaning, sewer rooting, video inspection, pipe repair, trenchless drain pipe replacement, re-piping, fixtures, gas pipe repair.

NA