AGA Construction Inc

A 132 Reviews

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since June 2007

18375 Ventura Blvd 548

Tarzana, CA 91356

FREE estimates and 10% off for Angies List members! A.G.A Construction, Inc. is a licensed, bonded and insured, full service construction company. We offer services in both residential and commercial remodeling including, but not limited to, new construction, room additions, kitchen and bathroom remodeling. Our mission at A.G.A Construction is to provide excellent customer satisfaction and top quality work. We work hard to maintain high standards of exceptional customer service and superiority that has become expected of us over the years. Whatever your remodeling needs are, we take the necessary time to discuss with you the wide variety of options, products, styles, specification and your desired budget available in order to make your vision a reality. When working with our team you can be sure that your remodeling project will exceed your expectations. With any remodeling job, a project is only as good as its foundation. The same is true for our company, which is built on a foundation of trust and strong relationships with our clients. As our saying goes When we are done, you will be happy, and until you are happy we are not done....

home remodeling (109)home remodeling (60)electrician (38)interior painting (32)drywall repair (30)plumber (29)flooring (26)window replacement (25)countertop installation (25)door installation (25)tile installation (22)stucco repair (20)

02/19/2020

contract was for 4 inches of cement however the workers only dug down 2 - 3 inches. had to repeatedly point out shallow areas due to poor supervision. contract included relocating sprinklers but did not follow through. when complete the finish was wavy with multiple low spots. the 3 foot walkway also had low spots where water collects. The apron on the front of the driveway was cracked and sunk do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
demo driveway and replace. pour new walkway.

CATEGORY concrete repair

We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the work that was done. We've reached out to you several times offering to redo the entire cement work to the best of your satisfaction. You refused to let us return to make it right. We did repair the stucco. The apron had many cracks prior to our work. Our goal is to make all of our customers happy and satisfied with the finished work. We would be m...

09/22/2018

I love my kitchen remodel that was contracted with AGA Construction. The tile, countertop, and sink are gorgeous. The workmen were professional and my questions were answered promptly. I am so happy to be in & cook in an updated kitchen!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2018

Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you, we hope you enjoy cooking in your new kitchen!

09/12/2018

My wife and I decided it was time to expand our home and add a bedroom and bathroom. This is our first time doing such a large project, and after much careful research we narrowed it down to 3 construction companies. The reason we decided to choose AGA Construction was because their price was fair, they were patient and met with us many times and they seemed the most knowledgeable. Simon was our p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Room Addition

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2018

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you as well and we look forward to your referrals!

09/07/2018

Manny made this (usually dreadful) process easy and exciting! After my initial call, I got an appt within a week for a quote! He was very knowledgeable and AGA CONSTRUCTION quoted me a VERY fair estimate. When it was time for work to begin the crew was lovely, professional, and respectful! Always on time and always cleaned up at the end of the day! Manny was here every day to supervise and ensure ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2018

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you as well and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

06/20/2018

This is the second time I have used AGA. I called AGA because they did a first class job for me on unrelated work. They were just as responsive this time as last time.A flashing on my roof failed and caused a huge leak. My homeowners insurance would only cover visible damage. I needed someone to look further to see whether there was damage in the attic. I knew that I had about one year left in the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof leak because flashing failed. Needed extensive investigation and repair.

CATEGORY roofing, water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2018

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure to work with you again!

12/12/2017

We are very happy with the result. Professional management, punctual, professional contractors. There was no waiting around for workers and wondering who was going to show up. The company texted us every evening with the next day's schedule. Who was coming and at what time. Also admirable, at the height of the project, a company rep showed up every morning to check on the progress, etc. That daily...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We remodeled our kitchen. Opened a wall and get rid of a pocket door, removed soffits, new floor, new cabinets, new counter and added an island.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring, picture framing, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2017

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

08/26/2017

Ron did an amazing job AGAIN!! Re-did my new house and put in a beautiful stone block fence. Finished the entire project under budget and in less time than we thought. Do yourself a favor and go with Ron, he cares about his customers and it shows in the work. All he does is deliver.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renovation / Remodel / New Fence

CATEGORY concrete repair, drywall, electrician, fencing, garage doors, lighting, remodeling, water heater repair, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2017

Thank you for your feedback, we are happy to see another satisfied customer. We look forward to working with you again the future.

02/18/2016

We contacted 5 contractors on Angies List, only two of them responded, I sent repeated request, guess business is that good you don't have to return calls, we have a lot of work left to do and these other 3 will not be on my call back list either.  The time we spent with Ilan was much appreciated, he was very detailed in the work he wanted to do for us.  His offer was fair, higher than we wanted t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ilan came out and spent over an hour with my wife and I on a kitchen remodel project, he gave us a lot of ideas we had not thought of.  Ilan gave us a verbal estimate and sent us a formal quote several days later.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, flooring, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2016

Thank you for the feedback! We wish you the best of luck on your project and hope that you contact us for any future work you may have.

09/02/2015

The project actually went very, very well.  They did an excellent job on designing the remodel - and there were some issues with how to deal with the original footprint of the kitchen.   When we hit occasional, unexpected "bumps" in the road - as is common with remodels, AGA was very reasonable and fair in dealing with them.   The workmen on the project did an excellent job and were very responsiv...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AGA designed and was the general contractor for a kitchen remodel.  This involved major construction as we eliminated a service porch and bathroom and took out a weight bearing wall to create a large kitchen/breakfast room.

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2015

It was a true pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy your kitchen remodel.

08/25/2015

It was nice to see the room addition come alive. Day by day, there was good progress and the crew knew what they were doing and how to please homeowners. They were organized and cleaned up regularly. Each part of the job passed inspections with ease.  Ilan, our project manager, was considerate and always went above and beyond to keep us happy. For a project that we spent a lot of our savings on, i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Room addition to the back of our home, adding space to the living room and made a powder room.

CATEGORY remodeling, home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2015

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you and we hope you enjoy your new space!

General remodeling. Kitchen & bathroom remodeling. Interior & exterior remodeling. Additions. New construction. Roofing. Decks & patios. Sun rooms. Garage conversions.