Delta Quality Electric

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since November 2011

New Electrical Construction: Our team of electricians will get your job done and done on time. We will work with you and others to make sure that the work is done in a very professional standard and you are happy with the work. We strive for delivering a better product than you expected or paid for! Electrical Remodel services: Or team will handle the electrical needed to upgrade your house, be it a larger electrical panel to meet your new power needs or new lighting to save money and energy and add a new dimension to the look of your house or office. If you need new dedicated outlets for your computers/equipment we will install these for you. These types of services are often done when adding or remodeling kitchens, bathrooms, patios, or converting your garage to a workshop or building an addition to your house. Landscape lighting: You can really beautify your landscape by adding the correct lighting to show off your gardens, pergolas etc at night. Commercial Electrical Construction: Our team of electricians will help your business or company by adding the needed power/lighting to improve your work space or business which will save you time and money. Be it you just received a new piece of equipment with a special voltage or there is no power in the ideal location for this equipment. Let us know so we can service you....

Spark Electrical Service Inc

Spark electrical service is a leading company that will solve all your electrical needs 24/7 With top notch customer satisfaction All Over los angeles counties . We are fully licensed, Bonded & insured Electrical company . we have a 15 years of experience in all type of electrical service ,our group of professional specialize in the following subjects: Commercial ,Residintial ,lighting ,electrical panels upgrades ,circuit brakers, remodling ,new construction ,re-wiring ,kitchen electrical, All size 220 lines ,recessed lights , chandelier specialist, outdoor lighting, smoke detector & carbon monoxide .

11/07/2017

He was efficient and on-time, polite, pleasant and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put in an exterior electrical plug.

06/28/2017

Rough passed inspection no problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total rewiring of second unit

05/17/2017

Very good. A journeyman oversaw an apprentice. They trouble-shot switches that worked different areas and advised me. End product was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rewiring and installation for lighting.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

04/07/2017

This is my second time using this company. Becket, the same electrician as my first call, returned. He'd left his card with me last time so I called him directly. He actually remembered me from working in my home 2 years before! He was prompt, arriving within the hour of my call. As before, he was extremely pleasant and thorough. After assessing the outlets my son had tried to replace, Becket was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power restoration to outlets

02/02/2017

After Delta's coordinating with the tenant's availability, the results were reportedly great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Change out several faulty outlets with new GFI. Run additional circuit into kitchen. Install new recessed lighting in dark hallway.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

Services Provided by Delta Quality Electric Electrical service upgrades, New home electrical construction, Remodel electrical construction, Bathroom electrical remodel, Kitchen electrical remodel, Jacuzzi wiring, Service calls, Emergency calls, Trouble shooting specialists Fan installations, Lighting upgrades, Can lighting, LED lighting, Art lights, Landscape lighting, Pond and waterfall lighting, Security lighting, Increasing efficiency, Reducing utility costs, Security camera system install