Benitez Wrought Iron Inc

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since September 2007

Additonal email: sales@benitezwroughtiron.com...

Simon Handyman Services

Simon Handyman Services, is committed to excellence every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

03/02/2019

Oscar came all the way from the valley to pacific palisades in the rain, which took a long time. Our handyman had put up a temporary fence topper. Oscar gave us excellent advice about how to fix this fence topper, which he didn't have to do if we were just trying to sell us something. If this doesn't work out, we will definitely contact Oscar again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence topper

CATEGORY wrought iron

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review .

12/15/2018

Went very well. Very clean. I had part of the railing removed by another contractor in regards to a masonry project. Benetiz took away the railing that was removed from the earlier project even though it was not their respnsability to do so. That help me out from having to haul the above mentioned removed railing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front and back railings

CATEGORY fences,welding,wrought iron

Thank you for your review and taking the time.

09/19/2018

Oscar was very nice and came when he said he would. Overall, the end product was nice, but Oscar needs to work more on design. The layout was not as symmetrical and aesthetically pleasing as it could have been. I would hire again, but would give more precise instruction on design flow.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New stair railing

CATEGORY wrought iron

I am sorry I just try to follow your idea. Thank you for your reiviw.

04/24/2018

I have existing indoor railing that stopped short of a stairway. I asked Oscar to manufacture a railing that would match the railing I have and bring it down the stairway. It would have to be an exact match, color and type, or else it would not look right. Well, let me tell you he and his crew did an incredible job. It is beautiful and you cannot tell that it was an add-on. It looks like it was al...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Indoor railing for stairs

CATEGORY welding,wrought iron,metal restoration

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review .

03/09/2018

Our experience with Benitez Wrought Iron was excellent. Oscar gave us a very reasonable proposal to replace and install 4 sets of outdoor hand rails (each set of stairs were about 10 steps). The finished stairs look beautiful and sturdy. The work was done in a very timely manner. I wouldn't hesitate to use Benitez again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install four outdoor wrought iron stair railings.

CATEGORY wrought iron

Driveway gates, pool fencing, window guards, window fire release, wood gate with metal frame, balcony railing, hand railing stair cases, electric gate operators, telephone entry systems, custom made wrought iron, & Most wrought iron repair.

Wrought iron furniture.