Tarot & Beyond with April Hughes

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since September 2012

More than just a Tarot reading, April's intuitive coaching session blends divination (tarot, pendulum, spirit guide) with practical life coaching. Walk away with tools, fresh insights, and an honest perspective. Hear what you need to hear for a better today and beyond! April is also an Ordained Minister equipped to support her clients through a variety of life changes. Sessions with April reveal information needed for your greatest good. Once the information is received, April will use her intuitive coaching skills to offer effective options and alternative approaches that you can use to move you past what’s not working and into a better, brighter place along your path. April is a lifetime student of human behavior called to help people better enjoy their lives. Her readings are practical, yet light-hearted, compassionate, helpful, and trustworthy....

06/17/2014

April has changed my life for the better and I would not be in the place I am if it wasn't for her. All positive. She even cam an hour early to accommodate. Always smiling.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
April is my intuitive that I go to every 6-9 months. My friends, family & others I have suggested go to her on a 6-9 month basis.

CATEGORY personal counseling

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of Tarot & Beyond to Angie's List. Due to the Angie's List policy, much of your "non-member" review may not be displayed or may carry an "unverified" label. Thank you again for helping me - and helping to identify areas of improvement for Angie's List. I wish you blessings in your days and nights!!

05/14/2013

She was accurate, knew thing other would not know about me. Overall, a very positive, uplifting experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tarot reading.

CATEGORY personal counseling

Thank you so much for your review [member name removed]. It was my honor to meet you and speak with you. I wish you many great blessings along your path and welcome your contact should you wish to chat with me in the future. Blessings galore!!!

05/02/2013

April is the most talented, professional and accurate reader I have ever used. She was warm, loving, compassionate and soothing. I will recommending her to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tarot reading and counseling.

CATEGORY alternative medicine,personal counseling

Thank you so much for your review my dear. I'm blessed through our great association. I wish you many great blessings along your path and welcome your contact should you wish to chat with me in the future. Blessings galore!!!

Intuitive Readings, Card Readings, Pendulum Work, Spiritual Healing, Life Coaching, Soul-Path Coaching, and Intuitive Coaching (a blend of Intuitive Readings and Life Coaching sessions where we use information gained from a reading to customize and target life coaching sessions). Also available, Support tough life changes and with decision making. Space/Home Clearing & Blessing.

Medical diagnosis (April often receives information concerning health issues and ALWAYS refers her clients to their physician). April will not perform any work that is negative or harmful in nature.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover