Patterson Plumbing and Drain Inc.

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since August 2009

✅ Service With Quality, Value and Professionalism. 🚀 Quick Response Services. Drain cleaning and unclogging of tree roots, paper jams, grease, sludge, hair and corrosion. Residential installation and repairs for garbage disposals, faucets, angle stops, shower valves, running toilets, sink & tub stoppers, hose faucets, pressure regulators and more. Residential installation and repairs for tank type water heaters Ruud, Rheem, Bradford White and more. Other related items such as earthquake straps, water and gas shut off valves, flex lines, venting, stands, temperature/pressure relief and more. Residential installation and repairs for sewer & drain piping, gas piping, water piping and more. Repair broken or leaking irrigation valves, fittings and piping. Repair broken yard grate drains or area drains. Installation of Reverse Osmosis systems with Faucet dispenser at kitchen sink counter. 🎓 Experience For Your Home. Hi, I’m Ivan, owner of Patterson Plumbing. Thank you for stopping by! My journey into plumbing started as a curious kid taking all things apart just to understand their inner workings. Plumbing opened that door further to more fun and challenging possibilities. I got my start as an apprentice with a large plumbing company in Los Angeles. I then worked through the daily challenges of being a plumber for the next 10 years until receiving my C-36 contractor license in 2005 and starting Patterson Plumbing and Drain Inc. I like being a plumber because it gives me the chance to make a positive impact in people’s lives everyday using a skill I truly enjoy....

Tioga Lumber and Fence

Tioga Lumber and Fence inc. Provides quality New Construction, Decking, ADU units, Kitchen and Bath along with Redwood and Cedar fencing installation products for the Bay Area, Fresno and Central Valley since 1983. With our Corporate office in Modesto along with our locations in Hollister & Fresno. Tioga Lumber and Fence is your one stop shop for all your fencing, decking, needs. Visit our web site at, www.tiogalumberfence.com

04/02/2020

Ivan did an outstanding job in installing a pressure regulator valve. This was a new install, not a replacement, so Ivan had to come up with a new design to fit within some space restraints. Excellent job. Very professional. We now have our go-to plumber for any future work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Regulator Valve installation

03/16/2020

They were excellent. Their price was outstanding and they did a great job. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired damaged pipes under a leaky sink and also repaired some pipes that were broken on our irrigation system.

01/29/2020

Ivan was right on time. Asked all the right questions to diagnose the issue. Very quick, professional and personable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace the pressure relief valve on hot water heater

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

01/06/2020

My exterior hose faucet was leaking when turned on. Ivan quickly and correctly replaced it with a new one. Ivan was very professional and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior hose faucet replacement

09/21/2019

Ivan Patterson is an exceptionally talented and competent plumbing professional. He quickly assessed our problems, offered a solution, and quickly conducted fixes in accordance with our agreement. Additionally, we have relied on Ivan in the past to rescue us from some particularly vexing problems - the most serious of which involved a leak in our central plumbing system that led to flooring in the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced shut off valves @ under bathroom sinks and repaired plugged drains

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

Super appreciative of doing business with you for so many years. Thank you! Sincerely- Ivan Patterson

We offer full residential repair, replacement, service, installation and testing. Examples: Disposals, pipe leaks, faucet repairs, sink replacement, water heaters, slab leaks, gas leaks, sewer cleanouts, copper line replacement, repipes, running toilets. Let us know what you have and we'll do it, big or small, we can help! We also offer residential drain cleaning for sewer lines, kitchen sinks, garbage disposals, bathtubs, showers, lav sinks, laundry, toilets, outdoor deck drains and more!

HVAC