Japanese Beetle Inc

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since December 2004

DBA: Honda, Acura, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Nissan, Infiniti, Kia, Subaru, Mazda, Hyundai, Suzuki, Mitsubishi & Isuzu Auto Care. Additional DBA - Honda-Acura-Toyota-Lexus Auto Care....

HAYES AUTO REPAIR

31  REVIEWS
HAYES AUTO REPAIR

Auto body and service

04/17/2017

I have been taking my car to Japanese Beetle for nearly 30 years. The are always extremely reliable, knowledgeable and honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Most recent service was for the factory recommended 30K-mile maintenance.

03/19/2015

They are excellent. They seem fairly honest and a couple of times they did not charge me for minor additional work. They have always done a good job and I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been going to them for about 15 years for maintenance and repairs of my car.

10/01/2013

They took the car in to check out the squeaking noise, called back timely to let me know what repair it needs. They gave me a quote for the job and performed the work timely. The work is covered by a 6 month labor and 1 year part warranty. I am happy with their work. This is the second time they worked on my car. I was also happy with the work before so I went back this time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brake pad resurfacing and repair

09/12/2013

This was second time we used them. While this was a relatively minor service it was done fast, well and very economically. The first service consisted of several major items amounting to over $2,000. Again they did a great job and did it for much less than the dealer or other major service outlets. The car is a 1993 Honda Accord.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
oil change, tire rotation, fix exhaust system rattle

07/23/2013

My experience with them has been excellent. Like for an oil change, you can get it done very quickly. You drop your car off there first thing in the morning like at 8 o'clock or 9 o'clock and they will have it done in 10 minutes. I had the timing belt replaced on my car, and it has been working fine. They do not do body work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Japanese Beetle Inc. do oil change for me and they also did replaced the timing belt of my car.

CATEGORY auto repair

Maintenance Services, Tune-Ups, Check Engine Lights, Timing Belts, Smog Repairs, Air Conditioning Service, Air Bag (SRS), Wheel Alignments, Anti Lock Brakes, per-purchased used car checks, brakes, power windows, steering, transmissions & computer diagnosis.

Body work, windshields & smog checks.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover