Camino Medical Group

Angie's List since May 2009

Award wining. Additional DBA - Palo Alto Medical Foundation....

04/28/2014

They're close to work and they are tight and responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Camino Medical Group couple of years.

CATEGORY family doctor

07/09/2013

It has been a very good experience. I think they provide professional service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Camino Medical Group for primary care services.

CATEGORY family doctor

C

02/07/2013

I have used the services of Camino medical group for years and was very happy with the service. However, when I went through serious health conditions, the treatment and the results were sub par. I have seen this in areas of ENT, Cancer and digestive health.  My experience, compared with other institutions, is of cutting corners, non sufficient follow up and I regret to say based on the medical ad...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cancer diagnostic and treatment Colonoscopy Stroke (urgent care failed to diagnose) Issues with glands

CATEGORY gastroenterology,oncology,optometrist

02/08/2012

Dr. Mitra Sorooshian is great.  She is an A doctor.  I will see her again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I visited Dr. Mitra Sorooshian, a nephrologist in Camino Medical Group, in August 2011.

CATEGORY cardiologist,interventional cardiologist,endocrinologist,gastroenterology,surgeons,oncology,optometrist,internist,dieticians,hematologists

07/16/2011

They are efficient. I have been going there for probably 10 years and seeing the same doctor. I think they are fine. The billing and administration aspect is a nightmare like any other place, but I would continue to use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Camino Medical Group for primary care all the time.

CATEGORY internist

Dietitian, gastroenterology, immunology, infectious disease, knee replacement, nephrology neurology, nutrition services, obstetrics & gynecology, occupational medicine ophthalmology, optometry, oncology & hematology, orthopedics & podiatry, joint replacement, orthopedic medicine, podiatry, spine surgery, sports medicine, physical medicine & rehabilitation , vascular surgery , urology , support services, laboratory, radiology, cardiology, dermatology, radiology & family medicine.