Pacific West Tree Care Inc

B71 REVIEWS

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since August 2007

8941 Herrick Avenue

Sun Valley, CA 91352

ISA Certified Arborist. Tree Care Services: Tree Trimming, Pruning, Shaping, Crown Cleaning, Crown Reduction, Crown Thinning...Palm Skinning...Tree Removal, Stump grinding, Stump Removal...Tree Installation, Transplanting & Firewood... ISA Certified Arborist and Tree Risk Assessment Consultations for a fee ....

tree service (70)lawn care (2)

02/20/2020

He came out for an estimate. Acted disinterested. Told him I mainly wanted a palm tree cutting service. Also said it could expand to a weekly maintenance for the entire yard. He was to get back to me with numbers. All he really wanted to do is send a few guys out for a few hours to blow the yard. He acted like he had high Palm tree cutters, but I don’t think he did because when I asked if he had t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Overall yard and high palm tree cutting

CATEGORY lawn service, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2020

We are sorry, but there is no record of you contacting us (before this review). Please call us toll free at 888-494-8733 Monday thru Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. We will be glad to provide your with a free on site estimate on your tree service needs. (Also we do not provide weekly maitenance.) Thank you, Grace

11/10/2019

Great! Once I placed a request, my phone rang and they were out there a few hours later.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming around the pool area

CATEGORY tree service

We appreciate your positive review. We look forward to working with you in the future and to continue providing you with professional service. Thank you for trusting in us!

09/25/2019

Did not receive a call from them. Still waiting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2019

We are sorry, but there is no record of you contacting us (before this review). Please call us toll free at 888-494-8733 Monday thru Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. We will be glad to provide your with a free on site estimate on your tree service needs. Thank you, Grace

05/26/2019

They were right on time, friendly, knowledgeable and professional, and were very neat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming and tree removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2019

03/30/2019

In 2017 we hired Pacific West Tree Care to trim three trees, including an enormous jacaranda. We were happy enough with their service that we hired them again this year to trim our crape myrtle. I was stunned by the lack of professionalism this time. First we scheduled a time for them to come to the house and give us a quote. They canceled at the last minute. Instead we sent them pictures of the t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2019

We apologize for any inconvenience caused while our vehicle was out of service. Since the work order was still in the vehicle and the crew was in the your area. They went by ask if we could do the work and they got an OK (for your sitter). We did try to reach you (as you said) but by the time [Member Name Removed] got back to us the sitter had already given the ok to the crew and the work was done...

02/18/2019

Went perfectly. They came at 7AM and were done and cleaned up by noon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed 4 trees away from the house and trimmed 3 tall palm trees prawns

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2019

11/24/2018

Did not use. They were not available when I needed them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming and root pruning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2018

Sorry, but we have no record of you setting up an estimate appointment with us. Please feel free to call us toll free at 888-494-8733 Monday thru Friday from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM. We will be glad to provide your with a free on site estimate on your tree service needs. Thank you, Grace
C

11/03/2018

I was pretty happy with the estimates PWT gave me and the work they performed for Job #1 back in May. They trimmed some of my very tall, evil ficus trees, and then they removed a full-grown Tree of Heaven, treating the stump, all for a total of $470. I felt like I'd gotten my money's worth. But the price of this most recent job was extremely unsatisfactory. When they originally came out to give me...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
#1 tree trimming & removal/ #2 cactus removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2018

10/29/2018

It went very well. The crew was on time and conscientious about protecting my home and yard as they removed 3 very mature trees and replaced two of them. Alex was very helpful in tree selection and placement. They cleaned all debris and left the yard in good shape. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree consultation, removal, and replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2018

10/23/2018

Excellent. Very quick response time. Very professional. Very happy with job. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees trimmed, cut down, other landscaping trimmed. All cleaned and cleared up

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2018

We appreciate your positive review, but just to clarify we do tree service in the Southern California area.

Residential & commercial tree trimming, pruning, crown cleaning & reduction, palm skinning, tree removal, stump grinding, tree installation & firewood. ISA Certified Arborist and Tree Risk Assessment Consultations for a fee. One Discount per customer.

Chemical spraying