Solano Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since April 2006

LC #418099. ...

ALL YEAR HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING

We are family owned and operated! We are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality of service at affordable prices. Whether it is in the scorching summer and you need an AC tune up, the freezing winter and you’re in need of a heater repair, or somewhere in between. Our reliable and experienced service technicians will get the job done right the first time.

Offers by ALL YEAR HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING on Angie's List

07/23/2013

It has been two weeks, and I have heard nothing. I have gone with another company and purchased a brand new unit to be installed Friday.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called this company and left a message for them to call me back and give me an estimate for work I needed to be done on my AC unit.

08/18/2011

They are the ones that installed it.  They last came out about two months ago.  I've known them for a long time and I'm happy.  All my neighbors use them in the area, that's why I went to originally get a bid on the heating and air conditioning unit.  They are right there when I need them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Solano Heating & AC.

05/15/2007

They arrived 1/2 hour earlier than expected (7:30am rather than 8am), but that was fine. They worked steadily for 12 hours and finished the job, including cleanup by 5:30pm. They protected the floor from damage as they moved in and out, they were as quiet as was possible, under the circumstances, they were respectful of our need to keep our two indoor cats inside one room (which they had to access...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a central air cooling system (Trane) which involved pulling out the furnace, putting in condenser coils, replacing furnace, running all the appropriate lines under the house and up through the attic, installing a dedicated 220 line, installing a concrete pad for Trane unit, installing a new thermostat, pressure testing the system and sending the results to PGE (on the spot via a laptop computer).

04/27/2006

THE EXPERIENCE WAS EXCELLENT. THE PEOPLE WERE REALLY NICE AND POLITE. THEY CAME ON TIME AND DID THE WORK THAT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO REALLY WELL. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY CLEANED MY HEATER AND AIR CONDITIONER.

04/27/2006

THEY CAME AND LOOKED AT MY OLD HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING UNIT. THEY TOLD ME I NEEDED A NEW ONE RIGHT AWAY. THEY GAVE ME A GOOD PRICE. I WAS IMPRESSED WITH HOW THOROUGH THEIR INSPECTION WAS. I WOULD SAY THEY ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY INSTALLED A NEW HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING UNIT.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

New duct installation and replacement, Duct cleaning and antimicrobial sanitizing, Gutters and downspouts, Roofing and flashings, HEPA, electrostatic and washable filters, Swamp coolers, Sheet metal fabrication, All exhaust fans, including roof, attic and bathroom, High-efficiency instant and conventional water heaters, Maintenance agreements and tune-ups

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, Financing Available