RICHARD LAUGHLIN PLUMBING

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since July 2007

Laughlin Plumbing is a family owned and operated business serving the Los Angeles area for over twenty years. We are committed to providing great service with outstanding customer satisfaction. Laughlin Plumbing can handle all of your plumbing issues, whether it's for your home, office or business. We specialize in repairs, remodels, and installations, and we carry the latest brands of plumbing fixtures. Homeowners and contractors alike rely on us for the most dependable service, the highest value, and the utmost professionalism and skill. With fast response time, competitive rates, and reliable service, we are the one source for your plumbing needs....

BLAC PLUMBING & ROOTER

HERE AT BLAC PLUMBING & ROOTER WE PROVIDE THE BEST OF US IN SATISFYING OUR CUSTOMERS TO DOING A HIGH QUALITY WORK AT SUCH AN INCREDIBLE REASONABLE PRICE. WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSSINESS SINCE 2018 TILL NOW AND MUCH MORE YEARS TO COME. WE ARE A FAMILY OWNED BUSSINESS THAT RELATES TO THE COMMUNITY AND GIVES BACK TO IT ASWELL. WE OFFER VARIOUS DISCOUNTS.

D

01/17/2018

I called the number and they said someone would call me back. Laughlin called me back a couple of days later and said he wouldn't be in my area until Friday (about three days later.) He said he would call me to confirm. Never heard from him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a Geberit toilet with an in-wall tank. The tiolet is not flushing properly. Even though Geberit is everywhere in Europe, it turns out that there are not many plumbers who service them in LA. Geberit gave me Laughlin as the closest plumber.

04/10/2017

He fixed it on the spot. Had a disposal with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garbage disposal needed repair

09/02/2014

He did it right. He's really outstanding. He was very intelligent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to fix some shoddy work from another plumber.

03/26/2014

A great company, I recommend them highly and will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new tankless water heater, quickly, professionally and at the quoted price.

CATEGORY water heater repair

11/19/2013

Our call was answered with in hours of leaving a message and an appoinment scheduled. We got a confirmation call the morning of the appointment and Jessie was here in the time frame we were given. We had a very loose facet handle in our powder room that required tools that we did not have. Jessie addressed this first and then was requested to several other very small jobs. All were addressed. Jess...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had several very small jobs and Jessie took care of everything. We had a powder room faucet that needed tightening and required special tools. That along with a few jobs even less complicated, but necessary were addressed.

CATEGORY plumbing

ALL PLUMBING RELATED SERVICE & REPAIR. COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL 24 HOUR SERVICE Backflow prevention Water Heaters Sewer Line Video Inspection Faucets Sinks Garbage Disposals Dishwashers Washing Machines & Dryers Gas Meters Gas Vents Bathtubs & Showers Toilets Urinals Water Purification Systems Water Softeners Clogged Drains Grease Traps Floor Drains Septic Tanks