Dr. Berkley Skin+Body

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since July 2009

Not Rated| 10 Reviews

By combining both esthetics and state-of-the-art techniques, we tailor every clients needs and lifestyle with an innovative treatment plan unique to them; integrating spa therapy, laser skin treatments, laser hair removal, cellulite reduction, body contouring, injectables, fillers, Vitamin Therapy, HCG weight loss system and the finest skin-care products. Located in the San Fernando Valley, we are your partner in making you look and feel your very best. Sit back, relax and be beautiful!...

06/03/2014

I like dr. Berkley, she's friendly and easy to talk to and I've gone back to her a few times.  The hormone therapy was helpful at the beginning but now isn;t as effective so I'm hoping we can adjust the medication so that it works again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for bioidentical hormone therapy for perimenopausal symptoms

CATEGORY physical medicine

09/16/2013

The service was good. They were prompt and kept their schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Dr. Berkley Skin+Body.

CATEGORY day spa

08/31/2013

I went to Dr Berkley's for Botox Happy Hour, late in the day. I have been getting regular Botox for ten years from a plastic surgeon with great results, but thought I would try Dr. Berkley's  service as the spa seemed nice. I was a bit concerned that Dr Berkley did not inject my forehead in any of the places I am used to, and the product felt like water going in. The 30 units of product she inject...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Botox Administration

CATEGORY dermatologist

08/25/2012

Overall the appointment went very well. The office atmosphere is friendly, and welcoming, and of course, the treatment was excellent

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a good massage to treat my neck and back. Tina is the best. I will go there for more treatments.

CATEGORY dermatologist, massage therapy

02/21/2012

I go at least once a month.  I have never received a bad massage there.  There facials are also awesome.  Tina is wonderful, I think of her as my healer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go for massages and facials.

CATEGORY massage therapy, day spa

Titan Laser, Laser Genesis, Venus Freeze, Laser Hair Removal, Botox, Dysport, Juvederm, Radiesse, Belotero, Medical Grade Chemical Peels, Acne Treatments, Facials, Microdermabrasion, Lash Perming & Extension, Permanent Make-up, Massage, HCG Weight Loss, Vitamin Therapy, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Vein Removal, Mole & Skin Tag Removal.

Electrolysis.