Tracy Lennon Painting

A10 REVIEWS

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since October 2010

1445 W Willow St

Stockton, CA 95203

Hello! My name is Tracy Lennon and I have been painting homes in Modesto and the valley for 25 years. I offer the best price and the highest quality painting. You can't get the lowest price and the highest quality no matter what any other painter tells you, You will only deal with me, I actually do the painting, not a crew of strangers that you have not talked to before they show up at your home. Give me a call so I can put you in contact with some of my satisfied customers. I have been running my business with the best kind of advertising, word of mouth, for 25 years so give me a call and let me add you to my list of more than satisfied customers. Thanks for letting me serve you! Tracy Lennon 1-209-601-0905 anytime p.s. I'm a guy and not related to John Lennon of the Beettles, but I do have a band, and I am related to the Lennon sisters of Lawerance Welk fame. 25 years expierence Interior/Exterior Pressure washing Drywall repairs Texturing High ceilings Resedential/ Commercial No job too big or too small Work nights and weekends License #787589 1-209-601-0905 anytime...

interior painting (8)house painting (4)cabinet refacing (1)drywall repair (1)skylight installation (1)pressure washing (1)closet design (1)

03/09/2020

Tracy was on time and very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
20ft ceiling and walls.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2020

03/07/2020

Fantastic! Very Professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Great Room

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2020

02/18/2020

The service was excellent. He saved me about $1000. He touched it up and it was perfect. I hired him twice before.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did exterior painting.

CATEGORY house painters

02/18/2020

He came the very next day and gave an estimate. He brought his father to do the work and they paid attention to detail. They blended the paint so they did not have to repaint the whole room. They touched up anything they found that needed it and were very personable and professional. Even their price was very fair and I would highly recommend them. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did repairs to two skylights and repairs to walls and ceilings with patching and blending. They also did some painting in the room.

CATEGORY skylights, interior painters

02/18/2020

They were very good and very professional they cleaned up their mess and everything was nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

CATEGORY house painters

11/02/2011

It's an independent company, not a big company.  Tracy Lennon came over to talk to me and he was a nice guy.  He's competitive with his pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tracy Lennon Painting gave me an estimate for painting the interior of the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2011

11/02/2011

We discussed with Tracy the prep work, type of paint, and colors. He suggested variations of three shades colors we had chosen. He and his helper were prompt, did an outstanding job and finished in the agreed time period. They cleaned up thoroughly at the end of each day. We liked his attitude and his business manner. He's a true professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2011

10/23/2011

I was considering doing it myself but am sure it would have taken me 2 days and probably would not have turned out as well.  I will definitely consider using Lennon Painting again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dining Room 12' x 14'-- I supplied the paint. I needed to have two walls and the ceiling painted along with all the baseboards and trim around two windows.  It was important that  no paint get splattered on a full- wall mural and a full- wall china cabinet in the room.  Tracy and his assistant Judy did a very good job of taping off and protecting these areas from paint.   The ceiling, window trim and baseboards were painted white while the two walls were painted a different color.  This required additional  taping and turned out very good.  The job took about 4 hours to complete.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2011

08/22/2011

My experience with them was great, and I really liked them. They cost me half as much as everybody else. They came in, did the work, cleaned up after themselves and fixed any problems I had. The removal of the trim was much more difficult than they had expected it to be. They explained everything and even told me how I could make little repairs in the wall. If I had any questions, they were ready ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Tracy Lennon Painting to paint my downstairs and take off some trim that was glued on.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2011

10/12/2010

My girls and I are very pleased with Tracys work.We only wanted the bathroom repairs done ,but after seeing his work, asked him to paint our entire interior. I had him paint every room a different color with accent walls in seven of my rooms ,as well as my Dallas Cowboy game room with hand painted stripes across the top. He also painted all of my interior doors and trim. My patio paint was peeling...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tracy repaired the sheet rock on my bathroom ceiling,textured and painted the complete bathroom. He painted my entire interior 14 rooms total. I also had him pressure wash my back patio and paint the trim.

CATEGORY closet systems, drywall, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters, cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2010

Complete interior and exterior residential and commercial painting to include minor drywall repair/replacement,pressure washing and prep, wallpaper removal/install,painting of decks,porches,garage doors,cabinets,closets,ceilings,walls, anything you need

NA
    Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal