RC Plumbing

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since August 2011

RC Plumbing is a Stockton plumber specializing in full service plumbing and drain service repair throughout the greater Stockton area and all of San Joaquin Valley. We're very confident in our ability to fix your plumbing problem. We even offer a workmanship guarantee. We're committed to professional, personalized service. We take pride in the relationships we build with our customers. Our commitment to building long term happy customers is what sets us apart from other plumbing companies....

Honey's Air & Solar

104  REVIEWS
Honey's Air & Solar

Along with solar, heating and air conditioning installation, we also supply our customers with services like air conditioner and furnace maintenance/repairs. Honey’s is also a proud Dave Lennox Premier Dealer and offer a wide range of equipment that backs our commitment to excellence and our environmental responsibility . Our business is a reflection of the people we serve. We set out to do things differently. We looked outside our industry for inspiration, to companies that offer not only exceptional customer service, but an excellent overall consumer experience. We found that building our business around the needs of our customers is the best way to be successful. That is why we have adopted and embrace the "No Stinger" promise. The "No Stinger" Promise is more than a guarantee, it is a promise from our family to yours to take care of your home and family as if they were our own.

01/10/2020

Very good, no problems. Friendly and knowledgeable, professional installation from installer! Thank you, Mary

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Faucet Installed

03/19/2017

I had a gas leak develop in the gas line in the raised foundation under the family room on a Friday night. I called PGE and they shut down my gas meter. I called Raul at RC Plumbing the next day on a Saturday morning. Issac came out to my house the same day around 2:30 PM. Issac pressure tested the line, crawled under the foundation and fixed the leak. I was able to get PGE back out and they teste...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair gas line leak under the house in raised foundation

01/31/2017

Plumber was knowledgeable and explained everything. The drain were backing up due to roots growing into the pipes that needed clearing. Cleaned up everything before he left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain cleaning and root clearing from sewer pipe

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

01/20/2017

I was pleased with the response time and the effort to find the leak and get it repaired. I thought Art, the lead person on the team, did a great job in trying to find the leak and get it repaired in a timely manner. I knew it was not a straightforward problem and was satisfied with the overall result

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a hot water leak repaired for a slab foundation

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

06/15/2016

They did a great job and I would call them again if I had any other problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced drain under house and cleaned out the water line that goes from are shut off value that was plugged up with calcium.

CATEGORY plumbing

Service and repair plumbing issues; gas line repair and install, water heater repair or replace, plumbing fixtures repair, drain cleaning, water filtration and water softners, video inspection, hydro jetting, additions and remodeling. Making our customers happy is the best service that we offer.

septic pumping