Mr. Ed's Plumbing & Rooter Service

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/31/2021

3504 Grange Ave

Stockton, CA 95204

Family owned plumbing business with over 15 years experience....

plumbers (11)drain cleaning (3)drain pipe installation (2)sewer cleaning (1)water softeners (1)water heaters (1)excavating (1)

01/17/2021

Mr. Ed is a plumber of course of course. I called him and he was responsive. He came out and I needed more work done than what we had planned. He took care of it all. He was very professional and the work was quality. If you ever need a plumber, please be sure to call Ed. I have used other plumbing services in the past for other issues but this guy has it down. No hidden costs, he has all the cost...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stockton, CA

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2021

11/20/2020

Excellent. Ed was on time, very professional and polite. He cleared out the tub in no time. I would definitely use him again. A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain Cleaning

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2020

10/18/2020

Excellent! Very knowledgeable and professional crew. You can count on them To get the work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hydro Jet

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2020

09/13/2020

Ed replaced the water faucet inlet compression valves for my washing machine. He installed threaded extensions for easy repair next time. Ed and his helper were polite, expeditious and do great work! Recommend to all!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pipe and faucet repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2020

D

08/03/2020

never called me back to accept the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaky watersophener at bypass valve.

CATEGORY water softeners,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

My apologies for not taking your call. The fact is we do not specialize in repairing water softeners. As you explained in your summary you had a leak on your bypass valve and was thinking you could change out the o-rings. We would have been happy to remove or replace the water softener, but it didn't seem that was an option you were looking for.

06/26/2020

Great day a half it was done very happy with price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer Cleaning

CATEGORY excavators,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

Happy to be of service.

04/22/2020

Came out did good job came same day. It’s my fault didn’t shop around chartered $175 for shop found out few days later could of been done for 75$ else where so

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Under counter values

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2020

I can see that you were happy with our service and how quickly we responded to your call. The only issue you seem to have is with our price. However at this company we stand by our image, work, and overall service as well as prices. Also at this company we go over any or all of our preset prices before any work is done, as was done at the time of our appointment. Also as the owner of the company w...

03/09/2020

The work was very well done, nice people, amount of the bill was the amount on the quotation, they cleaned everything up, got the cement was done, they had to dug up the lawn to get in to the pipe and the work was great. They were the lowest among the quotes I got, and the cement was included on their pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced a broken sewer pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2020

02/24/2020

Ed and his crew were all professionals. Showed up on time, and did a great job. Agreed on a price, and stayed true to their word. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new water main and new copper lines to water heater and kitchen faucet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2020

02/14/2020

He spent 3 days in my house. My house is old and built in 60's. The last house in the neighborhood. Pipes were old and no drain especially to my house all went to the city pipe. I want to recommend him very highly. Pricing was very reasonable to all of the work he do. I would recommend him to anyone who ask. He is wonderful and polite. The two people who work with him was also polite. All of them ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has to put a lot of new pipes and put a drain into the main drain. So now I have my own. It was a major job.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2020