JC Sewer & Drain Plumbing

• Trade License Locale
  • Ca

7811 Amber Way

Stockton, CA 95207

We are your Sewer & Drain Specialist...

plumbing (21)drain cleaning (4)water heater repair and installation (1)

09/23/2020

It worked out great i had water pressure back in my home in about 20 to 30 mins after the plumber got to my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had no water pressure in my home

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great feedback! Glad we were able to help you out!

06/16/2020

JC has done a lot of work for us over the last couple years. He's always been on time, worked really hard and charged fair prices. Him and his team are super friendly and go out of their way to ensure each job is done right. Most recently, he re-plumbed our kitchen and plumbed a new bathroom in our basement with an up-flush toilet / pump. We have an old house that we are renovating - I expect we'l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-plumb kitchen, plumb bathroom in basement, install up-flush toilet

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

05/08/2020

Once the source of the water leak was determined (after replacement of the water heater) the repair went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water heater replacement and leak repair

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2020

12/05/2019

Very well. The leak was identified and repaired the next day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Discover plumbing leak on second story

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

12/04/2018

James came out to find a leak around my kitchen sink area. The company called and asked if he could come earlier than his appointment time (this worked so well for us) James showed up within 30 minutes, got right to work and found the leak fixed it and was done within 30 minutes. The cost was much less than I expected. James was very personable and friendly. I will be using JC Sewer & Drain for al...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Find a leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2018

06/09/2018

The guy is wonderful and very professional. And he gave me some wonderful tips on how to operate my garbage disposal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
unclogging my sinj

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2018

05/28/2018

Great job! He found a way to work around our small attic space to find a fix that will last instead of just the easist fix. Price included fixing the sheetrock, too. Fast, friendly, flexible with our schedule, and all at a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot water leak in the foundation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2018

Thank so muc [Member Name Removed]! Looking forward to servicing you again.

07/01/2017

Just like last time, JC plumbing is very efficient, they sent the contractor right out. He cleaned up behind himself- some companies don't. I was given tips on maintaining a clean-smelling disposal. They offered a 24 hour turn-around, I chose 48 hours instead. They came out, installed my disposal and were out within an hour! From appointment to technician, they're very efficient. I highly recommen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a garbage disposal I had purchased.

COST $112.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2017

05/08/2017

It went great and he also educated me how not to put bones in the sink. Thank you very much

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclogged my kitchen and dishwasher drain

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2017

04/05/2017

He was gracious, friendly and informative. Let me know what the problem was and proceeded to do his best to fix it. He even went as far as to tell me what to do if the problem persists. He was knowledgeable and professional. I appreciate everything Rick did. If I every have another plumbing problem in this or any other house I will call him first. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewage was backed up into the house.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

Thank you! It was a pleasure to take care of your plumbing problems.

All aspects of plumbing. From piping, to repairs to new installs. We can take care of it all. Water heaters, faucets and fixtures. Water lines, Gas Lines, Sewer Lines.

No Septic Tank Pumping or Grease Trap Cleaning