Express Transmissions

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since September 2010

See website for additional transmission services. Additional contact name - Maria Jauregui. Owned & operated by Mario & Maria Jauregui....

04/12/2017

Excellent work. I will go back to them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a rear half transmission case replaced.

CATEGORY auto repair

07/31/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adjustment of transmission, and adjustment of shift mechanism inside the car. |Other than price (very exspensive, transmission work is always exspensive) things went fine and still working just fine.

CATEGORY auto repair,transmission repair

06/18/2014

06 DODGE RAM 3500. Transmission rebuild, after many disappointing services from left coast diesel and an absurd quote for a stock rebuild tranny from the dodge dealership quoted at $5900 just to give me the same crappy 48RE performance I already have a problem with (no thanks even with the good warranty of 3 yr 100k). Left coast offered there "bomb proof" at the same price of $5900 but were to afr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transmission rebuild

CATEGORY transmission repair

06/20/2013

service transmission 99 gmc sierra, change fluid and filter. did a diagnostic, said think about a new alternator soon. all good, two days later doing just fine. nice people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
trans fluid, filter service

CATEGORY auto repair,transmission repair

C

06/21/2012

We were not happy with them, my husband didn't do anything but talk to them and they made him feel uncomfortable. Maybe if they would have looked at it and left the car with them, then it may have been differant but it a frustation and we didnt persue it any further.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a quote from Express Transmissions and I think they were the one that wanted to charge us $200.00 to do a diagnosis of my transmission. We had already diagnosed the car.

CATEGORY auto repair

Member, I looked in our database and couldn't find a vehicle with your name. Did you actually drop the vehicle off for an initial diagnostics? It seems from your review that you never gave us an opportunity to check your vehicle out or that you may have the wrong shop in mind. If you have any questions or concerns, please call me directly. Mario Jauregui 209-466-1111

Automatic & manual transmission, 4-wheel drive, external diagnosis, high-performance transmission, transmission rebuild, fluid & filter replacement, transmission adjustment & replacement, computer diagnosis, transmission cooler & transmission reseal.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available