BOB LEONARD & ASSOC

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since October 2008

All residential & commercial general contracting & remodeling. Specializing in kitchens, baths, and additions....

GradeCO

5  REVIEWS
GradeCO

OVER 30 years of experience with Excavation and Grading Our goal is to meet your service needs with the highest quality service. Cactus Removal -Concrete/Asphalt Demolition & Removal. -Lot Clearing & Grading -Swimming Pool Fill-Ins -Hard Rock Digs We are Licensed, Bonded, and Insured For More Information, Please give us a call!

C

07/11/2016

called on 6/17/16 talked to Jose. was told will call back to schedule. no one ever did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
two bathroom remodels

CATEGORY foundation repair

01/04/2016

I've worked with many different contractors and service people in the past and must say that Bob Leonard & Associates has provided, by far, the best service I've received. They're professional, punctual, and quick to respond to inquiries and questions. Will definitely do business with them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Originally I had hired them to install a shower door (small job, I know - but they were happy to accommodate). I was so impressed with the price and professionalism that I decided to hire them again, this time to install my driveway gate.

CATEGORY doors,foundation repair

C

08/20/2015

I did not get the bid for one month. Then it was for bedrooms and bath only, no kitchen remodel. I got the strong feeling he did not want the job. I would have appreciated the truth up front rather the waste his time and mine. Seems like  nice guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I requested a bid on a remodel and addition.

CATEGORY remodeling,home builders,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,foundation repair

07/28/2015

When we decided to have a sliding glass door installed in our bedroom, we had no idea the depth of work required. Jose Fregoso of Bob Leonard and Associates saw this job through to a perfect completion. From the time Jose came to the house to provide an estimate to the completion of this job, Jose scheduled and ensured all work was completed to our satisfaction, within our schedule and on time. Al...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This job included removal of a window, partial wall demo, installation of sliding door, flooring installation,  replacement of drywall, texture of drywall, paint interior, remove and replace stucco, paint exterior, and installation of outdoor light fixture and switch.

CATEGORY drywall,egress windows,stucco

07/13/2015

I e-mailed several contractors asking them to bid on a low-budget, difficult renovation for a non-profit.  Bob is the only one who replied because of his big heart to help homeless people.  He spent many hours evaluating our job and putting together a bid that would comply with the government agency from whom we would be receiving grant funds for the job.  We spoke on the phone for several hours a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate a difficult job.

CATEGORY remodeling,foundation repair

All residential & commercial general contracting & remodeling.

Ask for details.